Windows 10: Help! How do I find this file?

Discus and support Help! How do I find this file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdef6i/help_how_do_i_find_this_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OsakiYT, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Help! How do I find this file?

/u/OsakiYT, Oct 18, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Help! How do I find this file?

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Help! How do I find this file?

1. Help! How do I find this file? - Similar Threads - Help find file

2. How do I find my.bscked up files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my.bscked up files: I did a fresh windows install and backed up my files on to an external hard drive.I did not back my files up while logged into Microsoft. I have the files on my pc but I can't seem to restore them. I've tried file history but nothing comes up other than the account I created....
  3. How do I find my.bscked up files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my.bscked up files: I did a fresh windows install and backed up my files on to an external hard drive.I did not back my files up while logged into Microsoft. I have the files on my pc but I can't seem to restore them. I've tried file history but nothing comes up other than the account I created....
  4. HELP! URGENT! how do I find files I photographed yesterday? I went to file explorer but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! URGENT! how do I find files I photographed yesterday? I went to file explorer but...: How do I find files I downloaded yesterday. I used my camera to download files I urgently need to send someone NOW! Help! extremely URGENT!!!!!!...
  5. HELP! URGENT! how do I find files I photographed yesterday? I went to file explorer but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! URGENT! how do I find files I photographed yesterday? I went to file explorer but...: How do I find files I downloaded yesterday. I used my camera to download files I urgently need to send someone NOW! Help! extremely URGENT!!!!!!...
  6. How do I find Minecraft files?

How do I find Minecraft files?: I bought Minecraft from the Official Microsoft store. and cant find the minecraft files, and can only see it in the windows menu, im trying to mod it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-minecraft-files/ddbd2f25-2c90-457f-9ecf-d371525e8f58
  7. How do I find KB456512 and dowload the file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find KB456512 and dowload the file?: I cannot find KB456512 to install. How do I find that update for my computer in order to download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-kb456512-and-dowload-the-file/6c43b452-80d4-4caf-97b9-9817043ae40d
  8. How do I find Programs files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  9. How Do I Find and Prevent Corrupted Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Find and Prevent Corrupted Files?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1903 on my home-built PC that has 16 GB of RAM and I have a minor annoyance that technically I fixed, but I would like to understand better. I'm trying to make backups of my video (MOV) files from my internal hard drive to one of my external hard...
  10. I can't find how to do this please help...

I can't find how to do this please help...: Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue. I have many files that are duplicated like so Picture.png and Picture.png (1) However both are the same but I don't want to go though all ~1000 of them... Please help....