Windows 10: Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect...

Discus and support Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] help. No options showing here submitted by /u/StrongConclusion6 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StrongConclusion6, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect...

/u/StrongConclusion6, Mar 25, 2020

2. Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect...

Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect...

1. Help. How do i fix this. No airplane mode and no internet options shown here. Can't connect... - Similar Threads - Help fix airplane

2. How to fix internet only showing airplane mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix internet only showing airplane mode: Hello, i've got a probelm with the wifi on my windows 10 laptop i cannot connect to the internet i only have airplane mode, the problem seems to come from the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz and in properties of this device it in device manager says that ,,Windows has stopped this...
  3. How to fix internet only showing airplane mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix internet only showing airplane mode: Hello, i've got a probelm with the wifi on my windows 10 laptop i cannot connect to the internet i only have airplane mode, the problem seems to come from the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz and in properties of this device it in device manager says that ,,Windows has stopped this...
  4. How to fix internet only showing airplane mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't disable airplane mode. Help needed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't disable airplane mode. Help needed.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/srikks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jss1w6/cant_disable_airplane_mode_help_needed/
  6. There is no option to connect to wifi?? How do i fix this?

There is no option to connect to wifi?? How do i fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prettygaydude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip857i/there_is_no_option_to_connect_to_wifi_how_do_i/
  7. how do i turn off the airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i turn off the airplane mode: My dell laptop airplane mode is not turning off, how can I get this to turn off so I can have wireless access. I can only get access to the internet via ethernet connection...
  8. How do I fix this? Unable to turn off airplane mode and no internet detected.

How do I fix this? Unable to turn off airplane mode and no internet detected.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pkr40 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fehdft/how_do_i_fix_this_unable_to_turn_off_airplane/
  9. How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode"

How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode": My ethernet connection keeps dropping out. I need to reboot each time it does. Running "troubleshooter" is no help all it does is report a problem with the ethernet adapter...
  10. Airplane mode is shown as off, but when trying to connect to the internet, nothing shows up

Airplane mode is shown as off, but when trying to connect to the internet, nothing shows up: Since yesterday, airplane mode turned on for my laptop for no reason whatsoever (I did literally nothing!) and have been looking through many sites to find out how to turn it off, with no success....