Windows 10: [Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app?

Discus and support [Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an app which I need to open at a particular time and check a radio button that says "activate" With Task Scheduler I can set it to open at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/liquidshade, Jul 29, 2020.

1. [Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app?

I have an app which I need to open at a particular time and check a radio button that says "activate"

With Task Scheduler I can set it to open at the right time but cannot figure out how to get it to enter a keystroke, if I could get it to press spacebar it would check the radio button I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/liquidshade
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/liquidshade, Jul 29, 2020

2. Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

Task Scheduler History keeps getting disabled for my tasks

i also found the listed this issue listed.

i try to update my command and could not.

i found a recommendation to enable . here -->

"Step 1: Open an elevated Task Scheduler (ie. right-click on the Task Scheduler icon and choose Run as administrator)

Step 2: In the Actions pane (right
    pane, not the actions tab),
    click Enable All Tasks History"

How can I enable the Windows Server Task Scheduler History recording?

not sure if it is persistent.

Handy Manny, Jul 29, 2020
  3. mwidunn Win User
    How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler?

How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler?

I go: Schedule tasks > Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender.

I had been messing around with the scheduler trying to make it work properly. Unfortunately, in the process I believe that I deleted the whole task (when I thought I was just deleting its properties and triggers).

Is there any way to get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in the list of tasks?

Thanks!

mwidunn, Jul 29, 2020
  4. [Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app?

Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

[Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app?

1. [Help] How do I get Task Scheduler to press a keystroke after opening an app? - Similar Threads - Help Task Scheduler

2. Help with Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Task Scheduler: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  3. Help with Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Task Scheduler: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  4. Help with Task Schedule

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Task Schedule: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  5. Help with Task Schedule

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Task Schedule: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  6. Help with Task Schedule

7. Task Scheduler Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler Help: I created a one time task that would start at 11:30, and execute a bat file which puts the computer to sleep. It worked, but I can no longer find the task in task scheduler. Was it automatically deleted because this was a one time task? How do I find it? submitted by...
  8. How do I schedule an APP

How do I schedule an APP: I am trying to schedule the Grover Podcast App to run once a week on Windows 10. In the Task Scheduler it asks me for the location of the task that I want to schedule. But I can not find a path to the App. When I just enter "Grover", it seems to schedule it, that is, it...
  9. How to schedule repeating task in Microsoft To-Do app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to schedule repeating task in Microsoft To-Do app?: Hello I recently downloaded Microsfot To-Do app on my laptop and iPhone and I have two concerns 1- scheduling a task on a certain day and setting this task to be repeated everyday not showing this task on my day list in the next day 2- the app synchronized the tasks with...
  10. How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler?: How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler? I go: Schedule tasks > Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender. I had been messing around with the scheduler trying to make it work properly. Unfortunately, in the process I...