Windows 10: HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?

Discus and support HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every couple of days, my Win 10 Notifications area lets me know that I need to check my Device Performance & Health for what is always the same driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by orlando1974, May 31, 2018.

1. HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?

Every couple of days, my Win 10 Notifications area lets me know that I need to check my Device Performance & Health for what is always the same driver for which I always choose to apply the fix and restart my PC.

But it just keeps coming back... can anyone please assist? Screenshots are provided...

:)

orlando1974, May 31, 2018
Thema:

HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?

1. HELP: How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning? - Similar Threads - HELP Stop Getting

2. How do I get this to stop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  3. How do I get this to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  4. How do I get back a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back a driver: I accidentally deleted a driver under the Universal Cereal bus Controller and now my keyboard and mouse is not working at all. I tried using another keyboard and a different usb port but it still didn’t work I’m just stuck in the log in screen. I’m on windows 11 I need help...
  5. How do I get back a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back a driver: I accidentally deleted a driver under the Universal Cereal bus Controller and now my keyboard and mouse is not working at all. I tried using another keyboard and a different usb port but it still didn’t work I’m just stuck in the log in screen. I’m on windows 11 I need help...
  6. how do i get help

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get help: my Microsoft up dated and now my dest top is all messedup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-help/1079a8ed-b970-4f15-8b6a-2f762d4fe3eb
  7. How do I stop getting responses?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop getting responses?: I posted question a while back. How do I stop getting responses to that question? Instructions say to use the ellipsis by the title of the topic [ ...] but it doesn't exist on my screen, which is Windows 10 Insider version on a desktop PC, using either Edge or IE. There...
  8. How do I get the "How to get help in Windows 10" tab to stop opening itself

in Cortana
    How do I get the "How to get help in Windows 10" tab to stop opening itself: I think the subtitle speaks for itself but i thought i'd add some to it. So i can be using chromium at any time or just opening it and just clicked the "Restore" button from when it fails to close properly, or just right click at the top where the tabs are and open my window...
  9. How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?

How Do I Stop Getting this Device Driver Warning?: Every couple of days, my Win 10 Notifications area lets me know that I need to check my Device Performance & Health for what is always the same driver for which I always choose to apply the fix and restart my PC. But it just keeps coming back... can anyone please assist?...
  10. How do i install drivers for these Devices in Device Manager?

How do i install drivers for these Devices in Device Manager?: I recently did a fresh clean install of windows 10 64 bit on my ASUS X550LC Laptop. SPECS: Processor - 4th Gen i5 4200U Graphic Card - Nvidia GT720M RAM : 4GB DDR3 OS : Windows 10 64 Bit I am having a smooth experience with the OS but im just curious how should i...