Windows 10: [HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar...

Discus and support [HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop is Dell Inspiron 13 I really love that MacBook transition animation between the apps. Well I'm using window laptop since I could not afford... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nartuo1997, Nov 2, 2019.

1. [HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar...

My laptop is Dell Inspiron 13

I really love that MacBook transition animation between the apps. Well I'm using window laptop since I could not afford a Macbook. That's why I'm trying to modify my window to be somewhat like MacBook.

submitted by /u/nartuo1997
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nartuo1997, Nov 2, 2019

2. How to disable animation when switching workspace in Windows 10?

1. Click on the Start button (or push the Windows key on your keyboard)
    2. Type "Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows" and select it from the suggestions menu.
    3. Uncheck the checkbox for "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing".

This will stop the animation when switching between Windows 10 Workspaces/Desktops.

RampantWolf, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  4. [HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar...

Windows 10 Virtual Desktop Switching Animation

Hello Patrick,

To better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Please provide your computer's specification.
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Does the issue also occurs on other games or applications?

Meanwhile, we suggest to apply the steps on this article
    to improve your PC's performance.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

[HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar...

1. [HELP] How to add drag animation when switching bewteen apps on window 10 (the similar... - Similar Threads - HELP add drag

2. 23H2 Win 11 / Window shrinking animation when dragging with Pen Wacom or Touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    23H2 Win 11 / Window shrinking animation when dragging with Pen Wacom or Touch: Hello and happy new year to everyone.I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and even though everything is fine I have one issue that is only present to 23H2 update.I am using a Wacom Tablet Pen and when I drag a window, it shrinks down the window and creates an effect -...
  3. 23H2 Win 11 / Window shrinking animation when dragging with Pen Wacom or Touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    23H2 Win 11 / Window shrinking animation when dragging with Pen Wacom or Touch: Hello and happy new year to everyone.I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and even though everything is fine I have one issue that is only present to 23H2 update.I am using a Wacom Tablet Pen and when I drag a window, it shrinks down the window and creates an effect -...
  4. How to disable animations when switching desktop view in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable animations when switching desktop view in Windows 11?: After update KB5031354/KB5031323, when I switch desktop in Win11 Ctrl+Win+arrow, I noticed animation and notification on which destop I'm at the moment like Desktop1/Desktop2, - how to disable this animation and notification?...
  5. How to disable animations when switching desktop view in Windows 11?

How to disable animations when switching desktop view in Windows 11?: After update KB5031354/KB5031323, when I switch desktop in Win11 Ctrl+Win+arrow, I noticed animation and notification on which destop I'm at the moment like Desktop1/Desktop2, - how to disable this animation and notification?...
  6. Print Shop or similar app for 10.

Print Shop or similar app for 10.: I've been using Print Shop 23 on Windows 7. All my work is saved with that. I really like it and have become very proficient in creating what I need. I am willing to try something similar within the same price range, but it would be nice to stay with PS. The problem is PS...
  7. Help! Audio stutter when I switch between apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Audio stutter when I switch between apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lukeflegg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbzj8p/help_audio_stutter_when_i_switch_between_apps_in/
  8. drag effect/animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    drag effect/animation: Hello, I connected my second screen to my computer and when i try to drag an app to the second screen or from the second screen to the main screen, it keeps stopping at the edge, unless i move my cursor really fast to the other screen while dragging. I als have that sort of...
  9. Is there anything I can do to change the app-switching animation to the desktop switching...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anything I can do to change the app-switching animation to the desktop switching...: The 4-finger swipe animation is beautiful and feels good. The 3-finger swipe doesn't feel nice at all - the animation is a little too harsh. Is there any way to change this animation to make it more like the 4-finger desktop swiping animation? submitted by /u/iamlikeanonion...
  10. Animations for show desktop / switching apps ? It is a very crude

in Windows 10 Support
    Animations for show desktop / switching apps ? It is a very crude: Hi there Could someone please shed some light as to why when showing the desktop or switch apps it is these intense flashes between the two different states. If you swipe down on your mouse pad and bring up the desktop it does not transition. Sure we want to get to our...