Windows 10: HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

Discus and support HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI all... HELP!! Not sure if I am on the correct site, but desperate for a solution. I have been nominated at the accruing of old pics for my dads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joulesy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. joulesy Win User

HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

HI all... HELP!!

Not sure if I am on the correct site, but desperate for a solution.

I have been nominated at the accruing of old pics for my dads 60th Bday tomorrow night,.. so after scanning, cropping ect, buying expensive photo paper and colour and black XL Ink cartridge, I have just spent 3 hours and wasted paper and ink and more important;y time.... I don't get it, I've changed every setting but it will not print JPEG in colour!! what's going on? can print to PDF but not to the printer. I've tried printing the pdf also, can't find an answer on HP site, checked and the obvious. Wandered if anyone had any clues whats happening and how I can sort..

I wait in anticipation...

Worst case - anyone any alternative super ideas how else to get this hall decorated tomorrow afternoon.????

Thanks

JM

:)

joulesy, Mar 29, 2019

2. Printing photos in colour

Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem.

I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4527

RaymondSmith164, Mar 29, 2019
  3. tensone Win User
    Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer.

Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why.

If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is opened it is in colour. But when asked to print and the left hand column appears where paper choice and portrait/landscape etc settings appear. Now the photo is in monochrome and despite going through to 'advance' to change from monochrome to colour. It still prints monochrome.

I have removed the device from printer/scanner settings. Restarted the laptop and added the printer again, with same results.

I have not installed the manufacturers software as it not been needed previously until this problem came about. And cannot find any route to change the default from monochrome to colour.

thanks

tensone, Mar 29, 2019
  4. HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which usually works. HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

1. HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR - Similar Threads - HELP Photo printing

2. HP Printer 4527 will not print colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer 4527 will not print colour: as whit previous readers my printer will not print colour windows 10 will print colour when copying and from my I Pad /phoneI have run trouble shooter which says ,no faults detectedI have checked that print updates are up to dateI have down loaded a new driver and rebooted...
  3. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  4. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour: I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest version of Windows 10 Home plus all the latest updates. I have tried every solution posted in both the Microsoft forum and the HP...
  5. Colour printing

Colour printing: I can't figure out how to print colour from my laptop. It's printing photos in black and white but documents I can print in colour. Can anyone help? i'm sure its an easy fix but just can't figure it out! Thanks...
  6. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  7. Inaccuate colour when printing photos

Inaccuate colour when printing photos: My computer with Windows 10 is printing photos with inaccuarate colours. They are dark or overintense. How can I get it to print with accurate color? I have an HP Envy 4552 printer with HP cartridges...
  8. Print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print in colour: Suddenly I have lost my ability to print in colour. I cannot find usual field to choose colour. Where can I find that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/2415826f-3867-425c-a13d-dde032256ed1
  9. photos wont print

photos wont print: when I try to print photos on my hp envy photo printer, it keeps telling me to load the tray. the tray is loaded and it just wont work. can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-wont-print/64eb068a-791a-4b2f-a3cf-d5889c56fe63
  10. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...