Windows 10: Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Discus and support Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thomasschaefer1, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back?

:)

thomasschaefer1, Nov 2, 2019

2. Accidentally deleted graphic drivers ?

I recently was going through my installed programs to delete some unwanted files. Being the idiot I am, I accidentally deleted the files for my graphic driver, NVIDIA. When I check my Device Manager, it says its there, but when I click on it, the device
    status just comes up as "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

I tried re-downloading the driver from the website, but an error message just alerts me that my laptop is not compatible. I will now add my computer is an Intel Core i5 processor, which was originally windows 7 before i downloaded windows 10. I have also
    tried to download the intel graphics driver, but to no avail. Any ideas what I should do?

eva-of-the-opera, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 2, 2019
  4. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Accidentally deleted graphic drivers ?

Thank you so much for your reply. The second step, which was to uninstall the driver, worked for me. Again, thank you for your time. I will be sure to ask again if I have further issues with the driver

eva-of-the-opera, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

1. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver - Similar Threads - Help accidentally deleted

2. Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers: Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As if that wasnt bad enough I carelessly followed advice I shouldn't have and removed my GPU after retrieving it from 'hidden...
  3. Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion: Hello everyone. I got a new Logitech webcam for my Gaming PC but it had a built in mic. I wanted to remove it but didn't know how. I went into Devices and Printers and deleted the device from the audio section, thinking it'd only delete the audio-input part of the cam, but...
  4. Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted: Tonight, I received a message from Windows Defender Antivirus that there were threats on my laptop and i just pressed to go in action got it deleted. I want those files to be restored and I really need an answer because the files that were accidentally deleted are very...
  5. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see...
  6. Ask for help that I accidentally deleted my only administration profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ask for help that I accidentally deleted my only administration profile: I deleted my only administration and then the laptop restarted but it requires me to use the password but it always incorrect. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-help-that-i-accidentally-deleted-my-only/094a87e6-378f-489f-ad2d-e46422b30647
  7. I accidentally pressed delete on %Windir%/system32/drivers/etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally pressed delete on %Windir%/system32/drivers/etc: Hello, Today I found malware in %Windir%/system32/drivers/etc/Host so I decided to delete that folder and now what should I do? P.S. I don't have an backup in my computer Thank you!...
  8. Help with graphics driver

Help with graphics driver: Hi, I have problem with intel graphics driver on Asus N550JV i7 4770HQ, nvidia 750m, Windows 10 Pro. Every day Windows update intel new version graphics driver, but this version is bad, because add not existing displays. On first picture is only laptop display and settings...
  9. I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!

I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!: So last night I was being an idiot and thought if I would delete the drivers and reinstall them It would fix the problem (restarting the pc could have probably fixed this). I went to such lengths to get it back I reset my entire PC's settings, which still did nothing. Now I'm...
  10. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder: not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot) Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo 6192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what can you do if you accidentally deleated your graphics card on your pc?