Windows 10: Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

Discus and support Help, I accidently deleted my internet card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to fix my memory thing and it worked, but it also deleted my internet card. How can i get it back. I don’t have internet so i can’t download it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Williamcccv, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

I tried to fix my memory thing and it worked, but it also deleted my internet card. How can i get it back. I don’t have internet so i can’t download it from their website.

* Moved from Health & Band

:)

Williamcccv, Nov 9, 2020

2. I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Nov 9, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

Question Mark on top of delete internet temporary site on bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete temporary files: Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results. Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of for more information refer this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

You can also follow these steps:
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files.

Step 1:
    1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type temp and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2:

1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type %temp% and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 3:
    1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

2.Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3.Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Settings.

4.In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click View files.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

1. Help, I accidently deleted my internet card - Similar Threads - Help accidently deleted

2. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  3. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  4. Accidently deleted my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted my data: I recently resetted my windows 11 and instead of selecting deleting only windows C .I accidently selected delete data from all drives and now all my essential data is deleted. Is there any hope or any way by which my data can be restored. If yes please help me...
  5. Accidently deleted my data

Accidently deleted my data: I recently resetted my windows 11 and instead of selecting deleting only windows C .I accidently selected delete data from all drives and now all my essential data is deleted. Is there any hope or any way by which my data can be restored. If yes please help me...
  6. Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card

Accidently Uninstalled Graphics Card: Well I was going through my pc trying to uninstall applications to help my pc run better and i accidently uninstalled my graphics driver. Many of these websites say to check under device management and look under display adapters but display adapters isnt there, even with...
  7. Help I accidently deleted a MS certificate which validates my outlook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help I accidently deleted a MS certificate which validates my outlook: As a result Outlook continues to ask for password and a brief flash a ghost box pops up with no ability to sign in my credentials for the email account and as a result cannot get into the email account. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling outlook, office 2016 home and...
  8. I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!: Hey, so my WiFi kept on disconnecting and I tried to find a solution on you tube. On one of the videos I watched it said to uninstall your network adapter and click on 'Scan for hardware changes' I did that but when I clicked on the scan for hardware changes it did nothing....
  9. Accidently remvoed video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently remvoed video card: I used to play Age of Empires 3 all the time with this PC. It is a Mac and I bought windows to play age of empires. I needed to free space on the PC and unknowingly removed my AMD graphics card. I tried to re download from online but saw an error message. So I downloaded...
  10. I accidently deleted my AppData folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidently deleted my AppData folder...: Yup...The title says it all. I saw it would give some more storage and thought to myself: Windows would not delete any important files would it now? I was wrong. My pathfinder is gone. Some of my homework is gone. A lot of files, apps etc. I am really depressed and i do not...