Windows 10: Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location

Discus and support Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i was trying to move my downloads to the Data disk and i addicently replace the downloads folder as a location of the data D: disk i cant even move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeborahClark2, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location

So i was trying to move my downloads to the Data disk and i addicently replace the downloads folder as a location of the data D: disk i cant even move it to the default one. can you help me?

:)

DeborahClark2, Aug 6, 2020

2. Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 6, 2020
  3. D:/ location is not available

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• Is the drive “D” located in internal or external hard disk?
    • Is the drive “D” displayed in Disk Management?

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location

my location on maps app is wrong.

Hi Don,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Location privacy settings in search bar
      and click on Location privacy settings.
    • Here you can enable/disable the Location.
    • You may try to Enable/Disable the Maps app to use the

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location

1. Help I addcidently replaced my donloads locaton to the D:/ location - Similar Threads - Help addcidently replaced

2. "Location is not available" D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Location is not available" D:\ drive: So once in a while my D:\ drive seemingly disappears from File Explorer and when I click on "Downloads" on quick access my downloads are located in the D:\ drive it gives me an error code "D:\Downloads is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or...
  3. "Location is not available" D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Location is not available" D:\ drive: So once in a while my D:\ drive seemingly disappears from File Explorer and when I click on "Downloads" on quick access my downloads are located in the D:\ drive it gives me an error code "D:\Downloads is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or...
  4. "Location is not available" D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Files are all located in the D:// folder and I can't move them! Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are all located in the D:// folder and I can't move them! Help!: All my files are just located in the D:/ directory, and when I move a file, all also are moved. How can I fix this? All my folders were messed up 'cause I deleted my OneDrive and everything followed suit. What should I do?...
  6. Files are all located in the D:// folder and I can't move them! Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files are all located in the D:// folder and I can't move them! Help!: All my files are just located in the D:/ directory, and when I move a file, all also are moved. How can I fix this? All my folders were messed up 'cause I deleted my OneDrive and everything followed suit. What should I do?...
  7. Files are all located in the D:// folder and I can't move them! Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. cant donload fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant donload fortnite: i cant install fortnite can i use a iphone to link a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-donload-fortnite/4683ca84-16da-413b-99f9-ac3a92721dff
  9. I can't donload Dell Uniersal Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't donload Dell Uniersal Control Panel: Dell 3263 AIO will not accept Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-donload-dell-uniersal-control-panel/2559d325-41c6-4913-976f-686974fe06ff
  10. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidentally moved my download location to D:/: Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there is only 1 file i don't have any file in the downloads before , i moves back the downloads to C, but the D drive is still...