Windows 10: Help I am having a problem with windows update

Discus and support Help I am having a problem with windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanAli_R, Nov 23, 2021.

1. RyanAli_R Win User

Help I am having a problem with windows update

So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help

:)

RyanAli_R, Nov 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Help I am having a problem with windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Help I am having a problem with windows update

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Help I am having a problem with windows update

1. Help I am having a problem with windows update - Similar Threads - Help having problem

2. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  3. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work.Reply...
  4. I am having problems installing windows update

I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  5. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work.Reply...
  6. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX: I tried sfc /scannowPenIMC2_v400.dll in the store, file is missing.PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll in the store, file is missing2021-12-25 21:15:29, Info CSI 0000013d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:17]'PenIMC2_v0400.dll' of NetFx4-PenIMC, version 4.0.15805.390, arch...
  7. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX: I tried sfc /scannowPenIMC2_v400.dll in the store, file is missing.PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll in the store, file is missing2021-12-25 21:15:29, Info CSI 0000013d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:17]'PenIMC2_v0400.dll' of NetFx4-PenIMC, version 4.0.15805.390, arch...
  8. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help I am having a problem with windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...
  10. Help I am having a problem with windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...