Windows 10: Help I am having a problem with windows update

Discus and support Help I am having a problem with windows update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RyanAli_R, Nov 23, 2021.

1. RyanAli_R Win User

Help I am having a problem with windows update

So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help

:)

RyanAli_R, Nov 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Help I am having a problem with windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Help I am having a problem with windows update

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Help I am having a problem with windows update

1. Help I am having a problem with windows update - Similar Threads - Help having problem

2. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  3. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work.Reply...
  4. I am having problems installing windows update

I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  5. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work.Reply...
  6. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX: I tried sfc /scannowPenIMC2_v400.dll in the store, file is missing.PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll in the store, file is missing2021-12-25 21:15:29, Info CSI 0000013d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:17]'PenIMC2_v0400.dll' of NetFx4-PenIMC, version 4.0.15805.390, arch...
  7. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX: I tried sfc /scannowPenIMC2_v400.dll in the store, file is missing.PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll in the store, file is missing2021-12-25 21:15:29, Info CSI 0000013d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:17]'PenIMC2_v0400.dll' of NetFx4-PenIMC, version 4.0.15805.390, arch...
  8. I am having problems with Windows Update and NetFX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help I am having a problem with windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...
  10. Help I am having a problem with windows update

Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...