Windows 10: Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios

Discus and support Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What computer can I borrow for my son to be able to create on roblox studio with the developer hub I have all Apple devices like my iPhone 12 and iPad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NB6684, Jan 7, 2021.

1. NB6684 Win User

Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios

What computer can I borrow for my son to be able to create on roblox studio with the developer hub I have all Apple devices like my iPhone 12 and iPad Pro but none of those are seemingly compatible I am willing to buy him an inexpensive computer I just want to know which one

:)

NB6684, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 7, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    AddOn Studio for World of Warcraft

Don't really know if this is the right place to put this.
    Sorry guys and gals, I do not play WOW, but for those who do, I hope you find this useful.

Here is the Addon page:CodePlex Archive

And, a couple of quotes from the page.

"What is AddOn Studio for World of Warcraft?
    AddOn Studio (AOS) is an open source development environment designed to bring a Visual Studio-like experience to building World of Warcraft AddOns. "

"Does AddOn Studio require Visual Studio to be installed?
    No, AddOn Studio works independently of Visual Studio. If you do have Visual Studio
    installed, AddOn Studio will work just fine."

It is from a CodePlex development site, a pretty neat place for coders:CodePlex Archive

*Smile Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios :)

95Viper, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios

How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

This seems to be Microsoft Development only..... for the MSDN forums.

I can't call or find Android Studio support anywhere.

IntenseJames, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios

1. Help I am stuck in Apple world and my son wants to develop on roblox studios - Similar Threads - Help stuck Apple

2. i want to be able to download roblox studios reason am thinking of returning my hp 14...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to be able to download roblox studios reason am thinking of returning my hp 14...: so if you consider I would appreciate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-be-able-to-download-roblox-studios/b23844f0-8016-4a1a-8193-b79786e77121
  3. i want to be able to download roblox studios reason am thinking of returning my hp 14...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to be able to download roblox studios reason am thinking of returning my hp 14...: so if you consider I would appreciate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-be-able-to-download-roblox-studios/b23844f0-8016-4a1a-8193-b79786e77121
  4. Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?: Hello Microsoft Community, my dad got the laptop in the image below for Christmas for me i found that it only has 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage but my dad dosent wanna spend alot on a 8GB RAM laptop so i was wondering if the one he got me the laptop image below can run Roblox &...
  5. Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?

Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?: Hello Microsoft Community, my dad got the laptop in the image below for Christmas for me i found that it only has 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage but my dad dosent wanna spend alot on a 8GB RAM laptop so i was wondering if the one he got me the laptop image below can run Roblox &...
  6. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  7. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  8. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

9. Roblox Studio crash

Roblox Studio crash: I use Roblox Studio to make games for a living on the Roblox Community. However, my computer seems to severely crash to the point of me having to completely reboot the system. The issue is that when I try and play the game, instead of being greeted normally and still being...
  10. My son cant join my world Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cant join my world Minecraft: Hi My son cannot join my world on minecraft it says "Unable to connect to world". He is playing on xbox one me on laptop. He cant join my but i can join his world. When I disable firewall he can join, but I cannot keep firewall off all the time so we can play....