Windows 10: Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.

Discus and support Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I just finished playing War Thunder earlier, and decided to Power Off my laptop and charged it. And minutes later, I opened my laptop and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mig_z, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Mig_z Win User

Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.

Hello!I just finished playing War Thunder earlier, and decided to Power Off my laptop and charged it. And minutes later, I opened my laptop and it showed this: And when I tried signing-in, it just showed a blank screen, a black blank screen, nothing more. How do I fix this? I have 3 days left before school starts, and I don't have money to fix this. A friend said that I should reinstall OS, but I am 100% worried and scared that my files will be erased and there are files that are belonged to my parents.Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad L3Please help me fix this without costing me money or getting the fil

:)

Mig_z, Sep 1, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 1, 2021
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen. - Similar Threads - Help stuck sign

2. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  3. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen: I can't log into Windows. When I click "sign in" it stays the same. Even I enter safe mode. It still wants me to sign in. But I can't sign in anyway....
  4. I can't sign in. It's stuck at sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!

I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!: I am facing difficulties while I am repairing my computer. Help! The System Automatically redirected me into WinRE. I tried Startup Repair, Startup Setting, Uninstall Updates and many more but I won't Work. I think I am stuck in a Boot Loop. Tried Resetting my PC but that...
  6. I am stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am stuck on the sign in screen: I am stuck on the login screen you get when you first turn on the computer. When I click ‘sign in’, it brings me right back to the login screen without even asking for login information / my pin or something. I’m stuck in a loop.Things I’ve already tried;Restarting the...
  7. I am stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on the sign in screen: I am stuck on the login screen you get when you first turn on the computer. When I click ‘sign in’, it brings me right back to the login screen without even asking for login information / my pin or something. I’m stuck in a loop.Things I’ve already tried;Restarting the...
  8. I am stuck on the sign in screen

9. I need help i am stuck at this screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help i am stuck at this screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoWilldo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvoqg6/i_need_help_i_am_stuck_at_this_screen/
  10. Stuck at sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at sign-in screen: Hi, I've had a problem where Windows was booting up fine sometimes, but other times it couldn't find the desktop settings, and I couldn't open any files (even though I could browse the hard drive) and there was no Start menu. I've been trying various things to fix this,...