Windows 10: HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....

Discus and support HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i am trying to repair windows, i get error, that disk, where my win10 was located is locked. I tried different commands in cmd, but i think the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pekelniydrochun, Aug 14, 2020.

1. HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....

When i am trying to repair windows, i get error, that disk, where my win10 was located is locked. I tried different commands in cmd, but i think the problem is, that my bootable USB is the first in boot priority, also its the only way to boot the system. If i am not mistaking, i accidentally disabled my hard drive with already installed win10. So basically, how to return my harddrive in boot priority, or unlock my harddrive???

submitted by /u/pekelniydrochun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pekelniydrochun, Aug 14, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10

BoerenKnuppel, Aug 14, 2020
  4. HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....

free windows 10 upgrade been stuck on 99 percent installing for hours please help

Hi Kenneth,

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with upgrading the device to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which is the previous operating system installed on your device?
    • Are you using wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I would like to inform that there might be some Windows Upgrade Components Missing or Applications might got corrupted.

I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Me () and check if it helps.

Updating stuck at 99%

Hope it helps. Update us the status of upgrading to Windows 10 with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours....

1. HELP! I am stuck with this problem for several hours.... - Similar Threads - HELP stuck problem

2. I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!: I am facing difficulties while I am repairing my computer. Help! The System Automatically redirected me into WinRE. I tried Startup Repair, Startup Setting, Uninstall Updates and many more but I won't Work. I think I am stuck in a Boot Loop. Tried Resetting my PC but that...
  3. I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!: I am facing difficulties while I am repairing my computer. Help! The System Automatically redirected me into WinRE. I tried Startup Repair, Startup Setting, Uninstall Updates and many more but I won't Work. I think I am stuck in a Boot Loop. Tried Resetting my PC but that...
  4. I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.: Hello!I just finished playing War Thunder earlier, and decided to Power Off my laptop and charged it. And minutes later, I opened my laptop and it showed this: And when I tried signing-in, it just showed a blank screen, a black blank screen, nothing more. How do I fix this? I...
  6. Windows OS Reset stuck at 86% for several hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS Reset stuck at 86% for several hours: I had to reset my windows os and kept all personal files. I started the reset last night and it got stuck at 86% after running smoothly, its the next day and its still at 86%. I dont want to turn off my pc because I dont want to lose all my personal files. Anyone know what...
  7. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...
  8. I need help i am stuck at this screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help i am stuck at this screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoWilldo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvoqg6/i_need_help_i_am_stuck_at_this_screen/
  9. Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oraziogaeta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6nmvj/help_stuck_on_0_for_half_an_hour_now/
  10. Media creation tool stuck at downloading 0% for several hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation tool stuck at downloading 0% for several hours: As the title says, i have no issues downloading windows updates but the MCT download is stuck at 0% no matter what i try. The dots are moving but there is no traffic at all. My firewall is on "allow all", antivirus is disabled, have tried the update troubleshooter, hosts...