Windows 10: help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,

Discus and support help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant , in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my problem began 2018 december. i saw a screen overlay with my personal juvenile information,and wen i attempted to go in, error found. i ben... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by livenletlive, Nov 8, 2020.

1. help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,

my problem began 2018 december. i saw a screen overlay with my personal juvenile information,and wen i attempted to go in, error found. i ben sandboxed?i found out how to do most of this alone my googleframework was got into. i brought copies to police of like 8 ntworks i was ported out through. i also have had all of my numbers forwarded so for over 18 months i couldnt get calls from doctors lawyers family nobody. i recently got into system logs and c copied onto a sd card google home and google nest connected somehow by a chromecast. please help my teen has ben stalked some and im really frightened even my iphone 11 and i pad air were violated tbrough accessibilities. thanku any help?

:)

livenletlive, Nov 8, 2020

2. RE: Stalking and cyberstalking and illegal hacking

The government of the UK are corrupt and won't deal with it. There are people who will in the UK, but I am in a game of cat and mouse. i go for help, get promise of it, then the helper gets threatened with disappearance. Over twenty years. Or the police
    claim authority because they're the police and can break any law they want under the monarch. Or so they think in the UK.

I have to go external and will get help from all agencies.

CarlRylander, Nov 8, 2020
  3. RE: Stalking and cyberstalking and illegal hacking

The first step would be running full scan with scanner which I provided earlier.

Please tell us what version of Windows are you using so we could assist you better.

U.N. could not help much in this regard, the best way would be contact local cyber-police department in your country.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 8, 2020
  4. help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,

1. help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant , - Similar Threads - help been stalked

2. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  3. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. Been hacked please help

Been hacked please help: I have an HP OMEN 870-224 i5 windows 10 home, was pro but it downgraded, I won’t upgrade again until my issue is fixed.I purchased another hard drive & started from scratch, but this too was hacked. How does someone remotely create an administrative account on your computer...
  7. Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..: I need help. Someone is contacting me off of multiple unknown burner numbers and found ALL of my social media accounts. I deleted my textnow number, registered a new email and used a different browser to get a new number through textnow and I just seen the same number try and...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...
  10. hacked for years

hacked for years: I am being hacked for a long time now. all myfforts to stop it al futile. Now Ifound this in my logfiles. plrase help kill these dogs that have been steeling my privacy for 3 yaers now. I know it is one or more members of my neighbours . Is there a way to cath ch their ip...