Windows 10: Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and...

Discus and support Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I discovered this issue when I was checking my registry for viruses and I found this. I tried to stay calm and get my norton power eraser to delete... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LemonBridge48, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and...

So I discovered this issue when I was checking my registry for viruses and I found this. I tried to stay calm and get my norton power eraser to delete it. However, after leaving it running for 2 days it still had yet to remove it. In a panic, I factory reset once it finished factory resetting I still had “DisableAntiSpyware” and “DisableAntiMalaware”. I believed that it was one drive adding this back to my registry so I uninstalled it and reset again. I still have it I have tried using malaware bytes anti rootkit but it still hasnt detected it. What should I do?

:)

LemonBridge48, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Rohn007 Win User

How do I determine if a keylogger program is on my computer

You are using Windows 10, so you have a built in key logger (really). The "monitoring" that MS has added to Win 10 to "improve it" is a key logger.

I assume you mean something other than "approved" MS "monitoring" <euphemism> . That can be tough. Here is one recent article lists several tools:

https://www.geckoandfly.com/17960/anti-keylogge...

Google to find more. One problem is that the some keyloggers are actually hardware, like USB drives, or sneakier. They hare much harder to recognize.

Rohn007, Jul 30, 2020
  3. trog69 Win User
    I am getting very frustrated with gpu-z

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

I have been trying to delete this program for 2 days solid. I've gone into the Admin. Tools>Startup, I've tried the Norton Start up list, I've combed all through the hard drive, but it is not there. It is in the registry, but it will NOT DELETE! I can't believe this. Not even deletion through the registry can take this thing off my system. I'm gonna try a restore, because that's about the only thing I haven't tried yet. But if it can't be deleted through the registry, I'm not that hopeful for Restore to affect it. I'll post my results.

trog69, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and...

Error 577 and things missing from registry

I was trying to get windows defender to work but it will not let me turn on Real Time Protection. Searching the forums has led me to look at the registry, and I am straight up missing some things. Namely most posts ask to disable windows defender by using
    disableantispyware but that is not in my registry. Is there a quick way to restore the registry to how it should be or should I just use a different antivirus.

The2armedmen, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and...

1. Help, I believe I have a keylogger my registry has things like DisableAntispyware and... - Similar Threads - Help believe keylogger

2. I Believe my System has been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe my System has been Hacked: Yes i have a person in my pc I've tract him to his home 2 hours away. his address comes up in my location when i put in near me it go to his home. especially in shopping places his places on my map pings and moves as soon as i get on. i was in workplace and he might be from...
  3. I believe my system has been hacked

I believe my system has been hacked: HELLO ALL! I've had this problem since 12/07/2019 and it's really hard to explain but I'll give it my best try. We'll I received an email that I only needed to hover over for not even 300 milliseconds to open and so well coded that there was no need to tab a link inside....
  4. I believe there is a hacking incident with a keylogger

I believe there is a hacking incident with a keylogger: So i freshly install a new windows 10 OS, log my primary account then create a new user, in the new user i didnt use any number or email account as its Microsoft account; I then log in my friends gmail account both pass and email on unsigned firefox browser, im waiting for...
  5. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry: Hi, I think my pc has a virus in explorer.exe HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\ SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\RUN1...
  6. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  7. I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan

I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan: Hello, I need help to get rid of the -several times asked I guess- $recycle.bin trojan I tried with Hitman Pro, McAfee, and creating a batch file and nothing before I am asked "how do I know it is a trojan?" very simple, I cant access several folders, such as: My...
  8. I believe , I have been hacked

I believe , I have been hacked: I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-believe-i-have-been-hacked/1d887f62-a9d3-4564-aea7-4f6a1b34c016
  9. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  10. I believe, I have ransomware

I believe, I have ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...