Windows 10: Help, I can no longer take screenshots

Discus and support Help, I can no longer take screenshots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The fn + windows + print screen shortcut was working perfectly fine earlier today, but for some reason it no longer takes screenshots. The darken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by So_Ban, Mar 14, 2020.

1. So_Ban Win User

Help, I can no longer take screenshots

The fn + windows + print screen shortcut was working perfectly fine earlier today, but for some reason it no longer takes screenshots.
    The darken screen effect no longer comes and I've checked the screenshots folder, but nothing new.
    Can anybody help me with this?
    Im running Win10 Pro 64bit

:)

So_Ban, Mar 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 14, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Help, I can no longer take screenshots - Similar Threads - Help longer screenshots

2. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  3. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  4. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taking a screenshot

Taking a screenshot: Hello Earlier I was able to take screenshot by pressing .... Shift + Windows + S key But after resetting my PC I am not able to take the screenshot the above mentioned way Please help...
  6. Taking screenshot

Taking screenshot: Guys help me take a screenshot. I have a type of keyboard where there are no keys for taking screenshots. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshot/c61117fd-5b72-4a03-812a-d5b545f526b3
  7. taking screenshots

taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1
  8. Taking screenshots

Taking screenshots: Using Lightshot for taking screenshots. Please how could I set hotkeys for this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/dbe20516-8404-409f-ba95-0dc31418770d
  9. how can i take a screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i take a screenshot: i dont know howto take a sceenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-take-a-screenshot/30b9196d-37a0-4872-8718-74781c60328a
  10. How i take a Screenshot

How i take a Screenshot: i need take a Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-take-a-screenshot/5ea10838-2fda-4790-8f9f-7218279a066d