Windows 10: Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop.

Discus and support Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Headphones that I have work perfectly fine with other devices (my phone) and other headphones don't work with my PC. I've tried the back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sammamantha, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop.

Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop. 3b7c4e8b-bfcf-450b-938f-3e9cdb517ded?upload=true.png The Headphones that I have work perfectly fine with other devices (my phone) and other headphones don't work with my PC. I've tried the back jacks, when I normally use the front, still don't work. I have no devices shown in Audio playback, even with "Disabled" enabled. Device manager Has the devices with Warning signs, and I cant successfully update the Drivers, which when I try to update it says something like 'nope, driver is probably missing or corrupted or something', and I've tried reinstalling the devices, and scanning for hardware changes, I don't remember doing anything wrong before It just decided to abandon all the device's installations and drivers. It sucks that I cant hear any audio anymore. I even tried a thing that I plug into a USB and then plug my headphones into it, and that didn't work either. Any details I'm missing will probably be used to answer questions about my situation. This sucks, and Id love to listen to music while doing digital art again without my phone...

:)

Sammamantha, Dec 7, 2019

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 7, 2019
  4. AhriChan Win User

Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop.

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Thanks for the Reply!,

So i tried the Troubleshooting option, but sadly it didnt help, it still was Quiet and the Headphones are still listed as 'Speakers' in the Sound Options, Screenshot:

Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop. 83a5f9fe-bd83-4816-9bc0-aa31420d0faf.jpg

So i tried to do the Realtek Steps,

I opened the Realtek HD Audio Manager, then right clicked on the Green Jack (where my headphones are connected) but nothing happens.. I can double click and right click on it all-day, but nothing happens, nor any options open.

Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop. 32e85868-94aa-4adb-a49f-9a020808e256.jpg

AhriChan, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop.

1. Help?? I cannot get my headphones recognized by my Desktop. - Similar Threads - Help cannot headphones

2. How to get my laptop to recognize my headphones as an output device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to recognize my headphones as an output device?: I'm trying to use headphones on my laptop. Its a gaming headset. The laptop will recognise that it's been plugged in because the mic works, but the audio is still coming from my laptop, not my headphones. I don't have this problem when I connect my headphones to other...
  3. How to get my laptop to recognize my headphones as an output device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my laptop to recognize my headphones as an output device?: I'm trying to use headphones on my laptop. Its a gaming headset. The laptop will recognise that it's been plugged in because the mic works, but the audio is still coming from my laptop, not my headphones. I don't have this problem when I connect my headphones to other...
  4. I cannot get NVDA to work in my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get NVDA to work in my headphones: I can't get NVDA to access my headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-nvda-to-work-in-my-headphones/02bbbb9c-d4ad-47bf-92b9-ec9b97d99eaa
  5. I cannot get NVDA to work in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get NVDA to work in my headphones: I can't get NVDA to access my headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-nvda-to-work-in-my-headphones/02bbbb9c-d4ad-47bf-92b9-ec9b97d99eaa
  6. My laptop is not recognizing my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not recognizing my headphones: Hello, so the story starts that today 25th December, I was using my headphones for music when they suddenly stopped. I tried to check with another headphone and that headphone was also not working. I checked the drivers and it seems that my headphone driver just uninstalled...
  7. i cannot get the sound thru my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cannot get the sound thru my headphones: i do telemarketing and when my client answers the sound comes from my computer and not my headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-the-sound-thru-my-headphones/c410352f-b673-440b-bc15-2313dbf0d5d4
  8. Help my headphones microphone is not getting detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my headphones microphone is not getting detected: I recently bought some new headphones and I wanted to use the microphone on my laptop. It's supposed to work but when I go to device manager it doesn't detect microphone at all. The microphone works properly on my Nintendo switch so I know its not broken. I've tried many...
  9. Windows does not recognize my headphones though it recognizes my headphone's microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows does not recognize my headphones though it recognizes my headphone's microphone: idk when it had happened but at some point, maybe after an update, my laptop just stopped recognizing my headphones. When I delete realtec drivers it reboots the system and my laptop actually detects my headphones and I can switch between the speakers and the headphones. The...
  10. i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot get my nexigo camera to be recognized on this computer: I tried turning off fire wall that didn't work reinstalling the device . I got latest version of windows ten. Went to camera not even listed , what gives...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get my headphones to be recognised by my computer