Windows 10: HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

Discus and support HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I've been going through support options and community support threads for days and can't seem to find an answer that works. PH customer service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emman Lapada, Jan 29, 2023.

1. HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

Hello!I've been going through support options and community support threads for days and can't seem to find an answer that works. PH customer service doesn't seem to exist and only gives me "no routes found" on the prompt no matter what time or day I try to call them.I replaced my motherboard and didn't get the chance to clear out the product key tied to it. It's completely dead and the drives have been formatted too so I can't go back to that step now.I've been getting the error: 0x803fa067or some other errors during the troubleshooting step, all saying that the product key is invalid. I stil

:)

Emman Lapada, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Need to Replace my Mobo...

You will have to contact MS Support to get help activating after you replace the MOBO.

There is one exception to the no transfer rule that others have cited. That is when you replace the MOBO under warranty with the same model MOBO. So, get confirmation from HP that this is an equivalent replacement before contacting MS.

Rohn007, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Chris[L] Win User
    Can not activate windows 10 after replacing MOBO

Can't get my windows 10 to activate. Had a windows 7 then upgraded to 10 prior to changing the MOBO. Was wondering what I can do and yes I did all the steps and no I did not have my account linked. Could someone please help

Chris[L], Jan 29, 2023
  4. HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

Moving a windows home license to a laptop that had the MOBO replaced

I recently had a motherboard replaced on a laptop and after restoring Windows the OS does not activate. I am assuming because the installation was hardware locked and the new MOBO messed that up. Is there any way to fix the activation now that the MOBO
    has been replaced?

Evan Wallace, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

1. HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo - Similar Threads - HELP Can't Activate

2. HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo: Hello!I've been going through support options and community support threads for days and can't seem to find an answer that works. PH customer service doesn't seem to exist and only gives me "no routes found" on the prompt no matter what time or day I try to call them.I...
  3. HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I Can't Activate My Win10 After Replacing MoBo: Hello!I've been going through support options and community support threads for days and can't seem to find an answer that works. PH customer service doesn't seem to exist and only gives me "no routes found" on the prompt no matter what time or day I try to call them.I...
  4. can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo: Hello, 2 days ago, i upgrade my motherboard pc, and i can't Activate windows in my new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-after-upgrade-mobo/5297c91c-a807-418c-9be1-12edf0072896
  5. can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't activate Windows after upgrade mobo: Hello, 2 days ago, i upgrade my motherboard pc, and i can't Activate windows in my new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-after-upgrade-mobo/5297c91c-a807-418c-9be1-12edf0072896
  6. WIN10 Digital License will not Activate after MOBO change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 Digital License will not Activate after MOBO change: I have a WIN10 digital license. I run WIN11 Pro as a member of the Insider Program. After 6 years I built a new machine because my old PC processor was not WIN11 compatible. The build went fine, installed WIN10, activated no problem, and upgraded to WIN11 Pro. I started...
  7. WIN10 Digital License will not Activate after MOBO change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN10 Digital License will not Activate after MOBO change: I have a WIN10 digital license. I run WIN11 Pro as a member of the Insider Program. After 6 years I built a new machine because my old PC processor was not WIN11 compatible. The build went fine, installed WIN10, activated no problem, and upgraded to WIN11 Pro. I started...
  8. Reactvation after MOBO and CPU replacement.

Reactvation after MOBO and CPU replacement.: A few days ago I attempted to perform the cu update from 1903 xxxxx.418 to 1909 using the files and procedure from uudump. Downloading and creating the ISO all went well. Mounted the ISO on my SSD and initiated the upgrade. It was proceeding as it should. At some point my pc...
  9. FAN NOT WORKING AFTER MOBO REPLACEMENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FAN NOT WORKING AFTER MOBO REPLACEMENT: Hi guys, i have a lenovo ideapad 320E its specs are i5-7200U 8gb ddr4 2gb nvidia 940 mx ... It recently got short circuited and i had to get the motherboard replaced,fortunately for me it was covered under warranty but now when i use dxdiag tool it shows my model is...
  10. test of mobo - will this ruin my win10 activation?

test of mobo - will this ruin my win10 activation?: Hello! My story is this. I had a Gigabyte-mobo that "died" some time ago, and as it was only 2 month old, I send it to RMA. In the meantime Microsoft was giving Windows 10 away, so I did not want to wait weeks before I could join Windows 10. I therefore got me another mobo...