Windows 10: HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...

Discus and support HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop because I don't have a product key. When I go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation, this the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SS1234568910, Dec 25, 2020.

1. HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...

I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop because I don't have a product key. When I go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation, this the message that appears on the page:

'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.'

The edition I have is Windows 10 Education.

I don't have a product key and I don't know where it is because my dad purchased this laptop for me 4 years ago. In the 4 years that I've had this laptp, I've never had this message appearing on my Settings page before. I really don't know what to do. Please help?

:)

SS1234568910, Dec 25, 2020
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

3. P4-630 Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Dec 25, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...

n-ster, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this...

1. HELP! I can't activate Windows 10 on my laptop - I've had this laptop for 4 years and this... - Similar Threads - HELP can't activate

2. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  3. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  4. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys, I bought a laptop a year ago and it had Windows activated already , but today I got a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_dirt_block [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2jfs4/guys_i_bought_a_laptop_a_year_ago_and_it_had/
  6. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows 10 Pro in my Laptop: I bought a laptop with a license windows 10 pro but cant activate . When activating there has an error show 0x8007000D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-10-pro-in-my-laptop/8e2dee45-c7e6-487b-8637-4321673633ad
  7. 4 year old laptop suddenly showing windows 10 is not activated

4 year old laptop suddenly showing windows 10 is not activated: Have had a Dell laptop for 4 years, running Windows 10 and suddenly windows is showing as "not activated" and I cannot use Office. The activation troubleshooter showed this error message: "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Home....
  8. I can't activate my windows 10 laptop

I can't activate my windows 10 laptop: my windows 10 pc while activating i got Error code: 0xC004F074 my windows is not pirated please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-10-laptop/a6a73b92-d2fc-4af6-ac3b-889420eb8ce4"
  9. I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.: I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother me when I am trying to watch videos or play games. How can I fix this? Side note: troubleshooting does not find any errors...
  10. no battery detected, i have had the laptop a year now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no battery detected, i have had the laptop a year now: I turn the computer on and it shutdown within 2 hrs. So I decided to plug it up. I turn it back on. It said no battery detected... This the first time this happen... Can anyone help please thank you!...