Windows 10: HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!!

Discus and support HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So the issue is as follows: I like to connect to the internet on my notebook by using the WiFi router from my cellphone Android, provided by its 4G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YanFagundes, Jan 19, 2021.

1. HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!!

So the issue is as follows:

I like to connect to the internet on my notebook by using the WiFi router from my cellphone Android, provided by its 4G connection.

The thing is, whenever I connect my notebook to WiFi using my cellphone router, I cannot connect into my cellphone using the W10 My Phone App.

It says there is a problem with the connection. Why is that?

If I'm using other sources of WiFi, I can connect my notebook into Your Phone App using the telephone app with no issues.

This seems to happen only if I'm using 4G on my cellphone and routing the WiFi to my computer.

I've already

HELP!

:)

YanFagundes, Jan 19, 2021

2. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

My Nokia Lumia 520 never had any connection problems, but today it won't connect not even when I press the WPS button on the modem or type the wifi password. I get the message:

''The Wifi network didn't respond, try again later''.

Wifi is working fine on all other devices (pc, laptop, tablet and other phones) so I'm guessing it's a phone issue? Phone's wifi was working fine yesterday.

4. HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!!

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

Done. Rebooted both phone and modem but nothing.

Thing is, I just returned from work and the phone connects normally to the work wifi.
    It's to the one at home which it doesn't connect.

On the other hand, I have several devices connect to the home wifi without any problem...
    So I'm not sure if it's a phone or a modem problem now.

Thema:

HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!!

1. HELP! I can't connect my notebook to My Phone App when using WiFi from my phone!! - Similar Threads - HELP can't connect

2. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  3. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  4. MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS: Hi, my phone can't connect to windows by the phone link app, giving me the attached errors https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFbzfOnlwoB3N7aQR5ioBtqk7Vz9iBVc/view?usp=drives https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFtHn7ad_hevxtNK0Yfn83z21Zh0o5JL/view?usp=drives . My device is...
  5. I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link: I recently upgraded from Win10 to Win11. I had been able to paste text between my computer and my phone using Phone Link. Now, I can only copy and paste from my phone to my computer. The computer clipboard history using WinKey+V shows what I've copied from both. The phone...
  6. I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link

I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link: I recently upgraded from Win10 to Win11. I had been able to paste text between my computer and my phone using Phone Link. Now, I can only copy and paste from my phone to my computer. The computer clipboard history using WinKey+V shows what I've copied from both. The phone...
  7. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  8. HELP! I can't connect my notebook to my phone by My Phone App in W10 when routing WiFi from...

HELP! I can't connect my notebook to my phone by My Phone App in W10 when routing WiFi from...: So the issue is as follows: I like to connect to the internet on my notebook by using the WiFi router from my cellphone Android, provided by its 4G connection. The thing is, whenever I connect my notebook to WiFi using my cellphone router, I cannot connect into my...
  9. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  10. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/