Windows 10: HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the...

Discus and support HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i can no longer connect to the internet. ive tried changing settings in the settings, all of which i tried didnt work. i tried adding a new connection,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XanderC1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. XanderC1 Win User

HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the...

i can no longer connect to the internet. ive tried changing settings in the settings, all of which i tried didnt work. i tried adding a new connection, didnt work. ive seen that the two things under network adapter have a problem, but i cant tell what it is. i really like my computer and spent 379.99$ on it on sale that is, its normally 779.99$. i cant afford to buy a new one. ill give the computer here if that helps.

HP Pavilion 15Z

and it has 802.11 b/g/n/ac wi-fi.

i was able to just fine yesterday although there was a big storm that knocked out wifi and in some places power for around 5 and a half hours, until it came back when it was perfectly usable, so when i went to sleep i closed the laptop forgot to shut it off or put it on the charger because it was fully charged. but when i woke up i saw there was no internet, and at first it said that wifi was available when i clicked the 'no internet' icon on the taskbar but it was greyed out the same with hotspots too. but i closed it and reopened it and it wasnt there.

ive tried multiple solutions, but i still really need help because i dont want the computer to lose 70% of time i spend using it.

please help, i need as much help as i can with it because i dont know what caused it, or have any idea of how to fix it.

:)

XanderC1, Feb 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 8, 2020
  3. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED INTERNET CONNECTION

i have a palm treo 700w.

i'll start from the begining.

there was a problem with my Settings menu. i could not see anything on the screen. so, i took my phone into the verizon store and they fixed my screen issue, but then i realized when i got home that my internet had connected itself and had been connected
    for hours. this is bad because now my bill is going to be rediculous. i disconnected from the internet, but then awhile later i noticed it had done the same thing again. so basically whatever the guy at the verizon store did, now makes my phone automatically
    connect to the internet and i have no idea how to fix it. in a frantic attempt to stop the connections, i deleted my internet connection from the list. i thought this was a problem because i had no idea how to get it back, however, earlier tonight i picked
    up my phone and what a surprise it had been connected to the internet for 2 hours. i have no idea what my phone is connecting itself to the internet and i really need it to stop.

any suggestions???
    HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the... [​IMG]

heyjulieee, Feb 8, 2020
  4. HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the...

windows 10 and internet connection

Hi Mohamed,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All
      located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter
    • Follow the Onscreen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the...

1. HELP! i cant connect to the internet on windows 10 anymore, and accidentally deleted the... - Similar Threads - HELP cant connect

2. I accidentally deleted some registry files, and i cant use apps that need internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted some registry files, and i cant use apps that need internet,...: i tried to download the data recovery tools on flash drive and install them on my pc, but the instalation just frozing on 0% or error pops up saying that im not connected to the internet. Same for the windows recovery tools...
  3. I accidentally deleted some registry files, and i cant use apps that need internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted some registry files, and i cant use apps that need internet,...: i tried to download the data recovery tools on flash drive and install them on my pc, but the instalation just frozing on 0% or error pops up saying that im not connected to the internet. Same for the windows recovery tools...
  4. I accidentally deleted some registry files, and i cant use apps that need internet,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  6. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  7. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore

I cannot connect wirelessly to the internet anymore: Hi there I am on a laptop which is only a month old. I've had no problem connecting with the internet until now. Switched off the laptop last night and it had been fine, turned it on this morning and i can no longer connect wirelessly to the internet. Im on windows 10, in...
  9. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet

Windows 10 cant connect to the internet: I'm trying to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 computer. I powered it on today and got the notification that 'Computer is offline, please enter recent password' (something along those lines) and now the computer won't connect to any kind of internet. I have tried to...
  10. Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?

Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?: When I try to go to aol.com I get aol.jp. I don't want to go to aol.jp its in Japanese. I want to go to aol.com. This problem started 3 days ago. Why can I suddenly not access it? My browser opens a specific set of pages on launch and this is one of them but now it will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleted internet connection windows 10