Windows 10: Help I can’t download anything!

Discus and support Help I can’t download anything! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by iNeed2P, May 21, 2022.

1. iNeed2P Win User

Help I can’t download anything!

Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the password

:)

iNeed2P, May 21, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help I can’t download anything! :cool:

jmcslob, May 21, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2022
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Help I can’t download anything! - Similar Threads - Help can’t download

2. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  3. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  4. I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.: I accidentally unzipped a big file straight to my desktop so i used ctrl-z. Since then the task bar and desktop restart every time i click them, but other programs that are on work perfectly fine. At the bottom of task manager, Windows explorer is using 11% cpu and i can’t...
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  6. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  7. Can’t Download Anything

Can’t Download Anything: My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my...
  8. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....
  9. I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.

I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.: I bought Sea of Thieves but I can’t download it. I click on download and it ask where I want to download it but after that it doesn’t do anything. I watched ton of videos about fixing the store, but it seems like everyone gets an error message. Can I even fix this problem?...
  10. I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.

I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.: I bought Sea of Thieves but I can’t download it. I click on download and it ask where I want to download it but after that it doesn’t do anything. I watched ton of videos about fixing the store, but it seems like everyone gets an error message. Can I even fix this problem?...