Windows 10: Help I can’t download anything!

Discus and support Help I can’t download anything! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iNeed2P, May 21, 2022.

1. iNeed2P Win User

Help I can’t download anything!

Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the password

:)

iNeed2P, May 21, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help I can’t download anything! :cool:

jmcslob, May 21, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2022
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Help I can’t download anything! - Similar Threads - Help can’t download

2. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  3. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  4. I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.: I accidentally unzipped a big file straight to my desktop so i used ctrl-z. Since then the task bar and desktop restart every time i click them, but other programs that are on work perfectly fine. At the bottom of task manager, Windows explorer is using 11% cpu and i can’t...
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  6. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  7. Can’t Download Anything

Can’t Download Anything: My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my...
  8. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....
  9. I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.

I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.: I bought Sea of Thieves but I can’t download it. I click on download and it ask where I want to download it but after that it doesn’t do anything. I watched ton of videos about fixing the store, but it seems like everyone gets an error message. Can I even fix this problem?...
  10. I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.

I can’t download anything from Store and I get no error message.: I bought Sea of Thieves but I can’t download it. I click on download and it ask where I want to download it but after that it doesn’t do anything. I watched ton of videos about fixing the store, but it seems like everyone gets an error message. Can I even fix this problem?...