Windows 10: Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

Discus and support Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LolaZambade, May 27, 2020.

1. Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the Video Poroyec has desapear. It's gone, Could anyone tell me, what can I do in order to get muy proyec back? Thanks a lot. It`s a emergency

:)

LolaZambade, May 27, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 27, 2020
  3. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to access the photos and Videos from the different locations?
    2. Is this issue occurring only after connecting Surface to the Docking station?

Try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Step 1

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot Surface Dock and
    docking stations
    for more information.

Step 2

Remove the docking station and Check if you are able to access the photos/Videos. If yes, then it might be an issue with the docking station.

However, you may try updating the display adapters and check the status of the issue.

Refer the article on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 27, 2020
  4. Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

1. Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof - Similar Threads - Help can't find

2. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  3. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  4. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  6. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  7. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't find my pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my pictures and videos: Couple months ago it might be a year now I don't remember exactly windows wanted me to update but I delayed it for some time but it started harrasing my game etc so I updated it and after that when I opened my folder I found out almost every file of my pictures went missing...
  9. Help! I can't find my Video Project from My Photos of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I can't find my Video Project from My Photos of Microsoft: HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the Video Poroyec has desapear. It's gone, Could anyone tell me, what can I do in order to get muy proyec back? Thanks a lot....
  10. Can't find where I saved my photos.

Can't find where I saved my photos.: I can't find where I've saved my photos. I need several suggestions, since it seems I've tried everything. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-where-i-saved-my-photos/80544c8e-0658-42f0-814a-0a354612b89f"