Windows 10: Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!

Discus and support Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I am watching a video where on one step you have to go to settings and click search but i can't find it. Here is the thing I am wanting to do:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CyberLuka098, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!

/u/CyberLuka098, Apr 29, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, May 23, 2020
  4. Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!

1. Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!! - Similar Threads - Help can't find

2. Can't open Windows Search, and settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Windows Search, and settings.: I can't open my Windows Search and whenever I try to access settings with the run command I get the message "There’s a problem with ms-resource:DisplayName. Refreshing your PC might help fix it." I've tried going back to a past update and, installing the newest updates, then...
  3. Windows search can't find any programs or settings on my computer

in Cortana
    Windows search can't find any programs or settings on my computer: This is a fresh install of Windows as of maybe 2 weeks ago, on a brand new system. I've been getting pretty annoyed because searching from the start menu just won't give me the results I'm looking for. All installed programs refuse to appear, and most settings i.e. searching...
  4. I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.: So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it? submitted by /u/drtdd [link] [comments]...
  5. HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings: [ATTACH] Guys, i need help, I cant find any startup apps on setting or task manager, what happen here? https://preview.redd.it/6tfjla20l7i51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed32f1f74a6bb3fdf596c9d6adc3a26822444e7a...
  6. I can't find the search box in start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find the search box in start: I can't find the search box in start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-search-box-in-start/be3945d0-efae-4aa8-bdcf-78a5a5909b79
  7. windows search can't find d:drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows search can't find d:drive: When i type in the windows search bar it doesn't seem like it finds files from all of my drives. My entire D:drive is missing. I have tried adding them in index settings but the drive wasn't there. To me this seems like a hardware problem but i just want to be sure....
  8. Can't find Windows Update--or Settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't find Windows Update--or Settings: I'm running 1803, which has not updated since October. Nothing about updates is on Control Panel, and when I click the Settings icon I just get Control Panel again. So where's the update button and how do I get there? FWIW, I have a Core 2 Quad Q6700 and 10 GB of RAM. 130322
  9. Can't find a setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find a setting: I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???...
  10. Searching, but why can't I find them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching, but why can't I find them?: I have folders that contain daily files of data from my router. I have been trying to files named ConnectionStats that are followed by a date, so the full nam would be for example: ConnectionStats-yyyy-mm-dd-hh.mm.ss. Searches on ConnectionStats-yyyy succeed if the yyyy is...