Windows 10: Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

Discus and support Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elf3296 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5mi24/help_i_cant_get_in_my_account_i_have_tried/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elf3296, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

/u/Elf3296, Feb 18, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Feb 18, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 18, 2020
  4. jeanacox Win User

Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

*Original Title: Zeus b2957e virus

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

which of course is this Zeus b2957e since it is still there. I am a novice compared to most/all of you so I am up for any help/suggestions.

The malware listed on Microsoft Safety Scanner it could not remove= Exploit:Java/Obfuscator.W

[Moved from Windows]

jeanacox, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

1. Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging... - Similar Threads - Help cant account

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  3. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything: cant get into my account i have tried everything!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-locked-account-i-have-tried/a23c1f90-dc70-4a4f-b6cb-4b154ec299f8
  6. how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get into my locked account i have tried everything: cant get into my account i have tried everything!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-locked-account-i-have-tried/a23c1f90-dc70-4a4f-b6cb-4b154ec299f8
  7. Help. Cant get out of recovery environment. tried literally everything, and i mean everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help. Cant get out of recovery environment. tried literally everything, and i mean everything: Hi. So I recently put windows 10 onto my laptop and accidentally turned the brightness too low so I restarted it. Its now been 16 hours and I have turned the thing off and on again about 70 times and that is not an exaggeration. I tried resetting it and it didn't fix...
  8. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...
  9. cant format my hdd, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant format my hdd, i tried everything: so idk whats going on but my HDD for some odd stupid reason is set to read only so I cant format it and everything is grayed out, and when I do try it cant even format because now its saying its write protected, how do I do this? I been trying for hours and its annoying I...
  10. BSoD Loop - Tried most everything I have seen suggested

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Loop - Tried most everything I have seen suggested: Hello, LINK TO FILES https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2D4Ia2f0L5iMmllT0xybnF3VEE&usp=sharing I started having a BSoD Loop occur this morning. I built this computer about one month ago. I actually was having a similar issue with my prior PC The only...