Windows 10: HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

Discus and support HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FireyAlex12, Oct 11, 2019.

1. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me.

:)

FireyAlex12, Oct 11, 2019

2. Adding friends on the app

It says whenever i try to add a friend to go to the xbox.com site but theres nothing there that can help me please help

MitchellB1, Oct 11, 2019
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Oct 11, 2019
  4. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

1. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a... - Similar Threads - HELP cant hear

2. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  3. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  4. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  5. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  6. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  8. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  9. Cant add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add friends: i cannot add friends for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-friends/34e8a536-73ef-4d4c-8312-fcd9c9d41f5a
  10. HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem): pls help. I cant hear speak to my friends, also why is theres a logo with a wire and a X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-and-speak-to-my-friends-win-g/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9