Windows 10: HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

Discus and support HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FireyAlex12, Oct 11, 2019.

1. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me.

:)

FireyAlex12, Oct 11, 2019

2. Adding friends on the app

It says whenever i try to add a friend to go to the xbox.com site but theres nothing there that can help me please help

MitchellB1, Oct 11, 2019
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Oct 11, 2019
  4. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

1. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a... - Similar Threads - HELP cant hear

2. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  3. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  4. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  5. I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app: So I was going to use the Xbox app so me and my friend could talk to each other in a party but I can't hear him and he can hear me. I can even see the the white border around his pfp indicating he's speaking. Is there a fix to this issue? submitted by /u/4thaccountonreddit...
  6. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  7. Cant add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add friends: i cannot add friends for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-friends/34e8a536-73ef-4d4c-8312-fcd9c9d41f5a
  8. I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4: Hey I cant seem to join my friends worlds on minecraft from either my pc or my ps4 and I was wondering if anyone could help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-my-friends-world-on-my-playstation-4/62cfb196-c8c1-4605-b830-250f2b99f5b2
  9. HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem): pls help. I cant hear speak to my friends, also why is theres a logo with a wire and a X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-and-speak-to-my-friends-win-g/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  10. I cant hear my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant hear my speakers: I'm unable to hear sound out the computer speakers. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-speakers/c6146d47-9b98-4c1e-8f0d-3cf5c4c0843d