Windows 10: HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

Discus and support HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous_329, Oct 13, 2021.

1. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!!

:)

Anonymous_329, Oct 13, 2021

2. defaultuser0 screen 2015 Nov 7 2:45pm

Can not log in to new computer. Operation System windows 10. Screen comes up and says defaultuser0 enter password. No password works. Whet and set up new password. When computer is turned in it goes directly to defaultuser0 window and will do nothing
    else.

Linda Morin-Pasco, Oct 13, 2021
  3. johnfeng2 Win User
    defaultuser0 password

Before sign-in, ask defaultuser0 password, how to fix this problem, I never use password ,and no password,unable to sign-in,unable to log-in

johnfeng2, Oct 13, 2021
  4. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow these steps to remove the user account from your computer and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “netplwiz” press Enter.

• Select the user account (defaultuser0), click the remove button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this is done restart the pc for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

1. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0.... - Similar Threads - HELP can’t log

2. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....: This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-log-into-my-brand-new-computer-bc-it/da3a4b0e-202b-4513-917b-08446d865e09
  3. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....: This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-log-into-my-brand-new-computer-bc-it/da3a4b0e-202b-4513-917b-08446d865e09
  4. I can’t log into my computer after the new update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t log into my computer after the new update: So I try to open my computer and it has that little sign in button so I press it and I try to sign in and it accepts the password but then it tells me to make a PIN but then it doesn’t work and it tells me I can skip this step but then the computer shuts off and I have to...
  5. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...: My windows laptop shows up as a device on my microsoft account, but I cant log on to my laptop using my microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-logged-in-to-my-microsoft-account-and/7b606d9e-a86f-46e9-9d93-9b79a9e989d0
  6. Help I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I can’t log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thiccdaddy4206921-9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iixiim/help_i_cant_log_in/
  7. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  8. My computer suddenly can’t connect to the internet, I need help.

My computer suddenly can’t connect to the internet, I need help.: So I have a Dell XPS 15, and let me tell you... this thing has had so many issues since I’ve bought it 2 years ago. And today, I think I’ve come across the most unfixable issue yet... This morning, my laptop suddenly could not connect to the internet, and I’ve been trying to...
  9. Please help!!! I can’t log in :(

Please help!!! I can’t log in :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryan-rudg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dlnf2p/please_help_i_cant_log_in/
  10. Can’t log into desktop bc font too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into desktop bc font too large: my font changed somehow to 100 which was too small so i chged to 300 and now screen is so large login box is off screen and i cant login. Ive tried ctrl alt delete, windows r, ctrl i nothing works can someone help...