Windows 10: HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

Discus and support HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous_329, Oct 13, 2021.

1. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!!

:)

Anonymous_329, Oct 13, 2021

2. defaultuser0 screen 2015 Nov 7 2:45pm

Can not log in to new computer. Operation System windows 10. Screen comes up and says defaultuser0 enter password. No password works. Whet and set up new password. When computer is turned in it goes directly to defaultuser0 window and will do nothing
    else.

Linda Morin-Pasco, Oct 13, 2021
  3. johnfeng2 Win User
    defaultuser0 password

Before sign-in, ask defaultuser0 password, how to fix this problem, I never use password ,and no password,unable to sign-in,unable to log-in

johnfeng2, Oct 13, 2021
  4. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow these steps to remove the user account from your computer and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “netplwiz” press Enter.

• Select the user account (defaultuser0), click the remove button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this is done restart the pc for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

1. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0.... - Similar Threads - HELP can’t log

2. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  3. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  4. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  6. I can’t log on to my computer

I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  7. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  8. I can’t log in to my computer

I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  9. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....: This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-log-into-my-brand-new-computer-bc-it/da3a4b0e-202b-4513-917b-08446d865e09
  10. HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP I can’t log into my brand new computer bc it says I need a password for defaultuser0....: This is what my screen looks like I can’t click forgot password bc I don’t have a drive bc it’s brand new please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-log-into-my-brand-new-computer-bc-it/da3a4b0e-202b-4513-917b-08446d865e09