Windows 10: Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1

Discus and support Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All, I think my laptop was attacked by a virus, preventing me to login into Windows. After the surface logo appeared, the screen turns to blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mu6en_power, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1

Hello All,

I think my laptop was attacked by a virus, preventing me to login into Windows.

After the surface logo appeared, the screen turns to blue and written: please wait around 5 minutes

then it came to a log in screen, but as soon as i pressed something, the screen becomes blurred, the camera won't turn on and everything is so slow. After 10 minutes of waiting, the login with PIN option appears and after filling the password, it returns back to log in screen. My friend said probably it was caused by a virus to disrupt login account.

I tried everything restoring the windows through recovery disk, downloaded a recovery files to usb from surface website, tried resetting the laptop from internal recovery files by pressing SHIFT + ALT before powering up, everything fails.

I have also unlocked the Bitlocker gate by retrieving it through Microsoft account. Please help, i really need the data to be saved. I can rip open the surface to get the NVME physically but it will definitely destroy the laptop as microsoft surface laptop is not repairable once you open the casing.

Hopefully there is a way to get my data without destroying the laptop.

Thank you

:)

mu6en_power, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1

Update for Surface Laptop on Windows 10 v1709 and above - May 16 Surface

Source:

Manually download: Download Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1

1. Help! i can't log into Windows Microsoft Surface Laptop 1 - Similar Threads - Help can't log

2. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  3. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  4. I Can't log into Microsoft Account on Windows 10 PC / Laptop

I Can't log into Microsoft Account on Windows 10 PC / Laptop: I can't log into my new laptop with my Microsoft account. I am able to get past first log in screen, then it asks for my password a second time. I enter it, and it then doesn't work and says "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try...
  5. Surface logging in help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface logging in help: I’m trying to login to my surface with my pin but the screen keeps blacking out when I put the pin in. I’ve tried forgot my pin but nothing happens even tho I haven’t forgotten my pin.I’ve also tried restarting my computer but nothing happens, and I’ve tried turning it on and...
  6. Surface logging in help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface logging in help: I’m trying to login to my surface with my pin but the screen keeps blacking out when I put the pin in. I’ve tried forgot my pin but nothing happens even tho I haven’t forgotten my pin.I’ve also tried restarting my computer but nothing happens, and I’ve tried turning it on and...
  7. Surface logging in help

8. I Can't log into Microsoft Account on Windows 11 PC / Laptop

I Can't log into Microsoft Account on Windows 11 PC / Laptop: I can't log into my new laptop with my Microsoft account. I am able to get past first log in screen, then it asks for my password a second time. I enter it, and it then doesn't work and says "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try...
  9. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...
  10. !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!

in Windows 10 News
    !! Surface Laptop 2 day 1 !!: Hi. Got a SL2 - i5 - 256GB - 8gb and was really happy with it. If I did a review then I would say looks amazing, good screen, great battery, fantasic keyboard, jittery screen at times, not as much fluidity since since day 1, has lost some faith in it. Mostly I type and...