Windows 10: Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

Discus and support Help! I can't Post to Instagram! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to the community, but not to Microsoft, so forgive me for multiple questions...I use the Instagram Business for my Fine art practice. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SusanToddMartin, May 20, 2020.

1. Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

I am new to the community, but not to Microsoft, so forgive me for multiple questions...I use the Instagram Business for my Fine art practice. However, IG quit allowing Windows users to post from the IG App for Windows in early 2020. They suggested logging on thru my Chrome Browser, which gets me on IG as a spectator, unable to post!!! My profile shows, I can like and comment , but can't post anything! Any body out there who can help? Please?

:)

SusanToddMartin, May 20, 2020

2. Issues posting to Instagram....Please help!

I have the Microsoft Lumia 640LTE.

This phone is amazing, my only complaint/issue , is that I can not post my pictures to Instagram. Before I could not post screen shots, only pics from my camera but now I can not do neither. My screen shot below shows the only sources I can post to. I've
    tried removing this program and re-downloading it.

What else can I do to add Instagram to this list as a source to upload pictures to?

Help! I can't Post to Instagram! 679694b0-a75e-4d4e-ab10-5b7908b46691.jpg

JoanneCasimir, May 20, 2020
  3. Issues posting to Instagram....Please help!

Hello JoanneCasimir, I understand that you're having issues posting to Instagram.

Have you tried posting a picture within Instagram?

Feel free to reply if you experience the same problems.

RussellBanks_779, May 20, 2020
  4. Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

unable to post on instagram

HEELPP!!!!I can't post anything on instagram everytime I try it says checkpoint required..what that means???What should I doo???Someone help please��

***Original title: instagram***

GabriellaXU, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

1. Help! I can't Post to Instagram! - Similar Threads - Help can't Post

2. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  3. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  4. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?: Folks, for over two months, I can start a thread, like this one, but can't post replies. I click Submit, but then nothing happens and my reply doesn't post. I'd sure like to figure this one out!Mods please move this to the appropriate forum for me....
  5. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?: Folks, for over two months, I can start a thread, like this one, but can't post replies. I click Submit, but then nothing happens and my reply doesn't post. I'd sure like to figure this one out!Mods please move this to the appropriate forum for me....
  6. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app: Hi I wonder if anyone can help - the + sign does not appear on the app I downloaded from microsoft on my computer - it seems that only the app on the mobile phone has this feature.Any ideas as to how to fix this problem?thanks Marcela...
  8. HELP POST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP POST: HELLO SIR MAM IS MAY BE EVERYONE US FINE!! I BROUGHT NEW HUWAIE MATEBOOK 13 2020 VERSON WITH i7 10TH GENERATION JUST A LAST WEEK BUT IT SEEMS THAT WEN I PLAY GAME UT OVERHEATS ALOT AND LOT AS SOMEONE POSTED LIKE THIS I CHECKED ALL THOSE THINGS I CHANGE THE PLAN EVEN I...
  9. need help on instagram

need help on instagram: why cant i hear voice notes on instagram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-instagram/80e481c6-1e04-43f7-a607-348621098b1a
  10. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85