Windows 10: HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.

Discus and support HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; IM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION HELP. I MADE A SIMPLE 4 DIGIT HELLO PIN AND I CANT ACESS MY COMPUTER. I TRIED RESETING IT BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY RECOVERY... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shirleypou, Dec 11, 2020.

1. HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.

IM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION HELP. I MADE A SIMPLE 4 DIGIT HELLO PIN AND I CANT ACESS MY COMPUTER. I TRIED RESETING IT BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY RECOVERY PHONE NUMBER IS A **** LANDLINE AND I CANT TEXT IT. MICROSOFT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO CALL THE CODE LIKE IT USED TO PLEASE HELP ME MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

:)

shirleypou, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Dec 11, 2020
  4. HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.

windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER.

1. HELP. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY HELLO PIN ON MY NEW COMPUTER. - Similar Threads - HELP CAN’T REMEMBER

2. I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in: I am not able to access my computer or windows as it is requesting a pin or a password. I had finger prints set up but they are not recognised now. All happened since last update. Can you pls advise...
  3. I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in: I am not able to access my computer or windows as it is requesting a pin or a password. I had finger prints set up but they are not recognised now. All happened since last update. Can you pls advise...
  4. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  5. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  6. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

7. Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin

Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin: I Set up a new password , fingerprint and I was signing in with facial recognition for months. On Sunday, I took my computer outside and the sun glare caused my facial recognition to not recognize my face. Since I have been logging in with facial recognition, I forgot my...
  8. Can’t remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  9. Can’t remember my password

Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  10. Windows can’t remember my password/PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows can’t remember my password/PIN: I’m running Windows 10 64 bit. When I boot the PC, and I’m at the sign-in screen, and I type in my PIN to sign in, Windows tells me my PIN is incorrect even though I’m 100% sure I’m typing it correctly. I’ve now changed my PIN 5 times in the last 24 hours. I’ve written...