Windows 10: HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

Discus and support HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; IT STARTED TODAY WHEN I GOT AN MESSAGE, THEN I STARTED GOING TO SETTINGS, PUT SEARCH FOR UPDATES, IT DIDN'T HAVE AN INSTALL OPTION!?! YOU CAN GO AHEAD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SylvesterInnit, Sep 11, 2021.

1. HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

IT STARTED TODAY WHEN I GOT AN MESSAGE, THEN I STARTED GOING TO SETTINGS, PUT SEARCH FOR UPDATES, IT DIDN'T HAVE AN INSTALL OPTION!?! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND CHECK IT OUT WITH THIS VIDEO! https://youtu.be/3U9q_-7PapYSorry for typing in caps, I'm just worried about my windows.

:)

SylvesterInnit, Sep 11, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2021
  3. nitromon Win User
    Remove Update Notification?

Hi,

I love this program but I have just a minor annoyance with the "Update Now" notification. Is there a way to disable it? I notice there isn't much tab/window options, but perhaps a command line modifier?

I don't have a particularly new GPU card, so any new updates are redundant to me, I prefer to stick to a working version that I'm accustomed to. I think currently I'm running 0.8.5. I do some game testing etc... as a hobby on Nvidia and Intel HD and this version works the best. Newer versions won't display the Intel HD memory usage as separate dedicated/dynamic, it just lumps them together as 1.

This version is still working great, just like to remove the "update notification" bar that keeps telling me to update.

Thank you,

Jeff

nitromon, Sep 11, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

ThrottleStop - The beta version has expired

@unclewebb , I recently installed Throttlestop 8.40 since the previous version expired.
    I only use it for Speed Shift, is the value "128" the default value on windows 10 with Speed Shift?
    (I'm on Windows 8.1)

How do I prevent it from expiring again?
    Or will Throttlestop constantly being updated and I just need to install the latest version every 6 months?

Edit: Where can I provide feedback in Throttlestop if you need it so it won't expire anymore?

Thanks for this software!

P4-630, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

1. HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED! - Similar Threads - HELP CANT UPDATE

2. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  3. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  4. your version of windows 10 is about to expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your version of windows 10 is about to expire: hello.... i get the above error messagewith the below info from settings Edition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎5/‎6/‎2021 OS build 21376.1 Experience Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack 321.11803.0.3 just a person using surface pro 3 at home thank you...
  5. I cant update my windows to the october version.

I cant update my windows to the october version.: When I try to update the windows, I press download, and then it says getting things ready. Then, it asks me to press download again, and it doesn't download. Then the same issue repeats. Then, I installed windows update assistant to update. It worked fine until a windows...
  6. I got a notification that my device is infected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a notification that my device is infected.: Is this a scam or is it legitimate? What should I do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-notification-that-my-device-is-infected/414b7e01-d080-42d5-a70e-80325e6c5023"
  7. I need to help about windows 10 version 1803 update to version 1909

I need to help about windows 10 version 1803 update to version 1909: Hello I need to help about windows 10 update version 1909 Now we have computer windows 10 version 1803 around 650 PCs. we want to update to windows 10 version 1909 to all computer. Do you have solution for support this update? *All computer is connect network and control by...
  8. Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having a warning about my Windows License is about to expired. any help with this: License expiring soon. I recently did an update and running slow but the window License warning comes one now more often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-warning-about-my-windows-license-is-about/8a361572-cb56-47ce-b25f-d14cf9418e47"
  9. Windows update ver 1903 I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1903

Windows update ver 1903 I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1903: The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 80% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 80% forever. I have tried to delete the previous download files, start afresh, use update assistant and so on, still...
  10. about window license expiring notification

about window license expiring notification: I am getting the pop up shown in image again and again product key is already entered[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-window-license-expiring-notification/685b3ad2-69f1-444f-ae8a-fb3f2461f3ed