Windows 10: Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

Discus and support Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I also can't turn on the windows update service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James_591, May 21, 2023.

1. James_591 Win User

Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

I also can't turn on the windows update service.

:)

James_591, May 21, 2023
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 21, 2023
  4. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

HELP!!! Vista x64 Updates reappearing!!!

SOLVED!!!! refer to my last post.

as the title says, i have downloaded updates many times & they keep reappearing.
    usually it would end by saying 7 or 8 out of 30 or so failed & i get the error 80070002. i have tried all the methods Microsoft gives to fix that error & no help. (plz dont ask me 2 do the same crap again, i've already done it atleast 3x!)
    so i manually downloaded the updates in the list (available updates list, NOT the list in the screenshot)
    & then attempted to manually install them all 1 by 1... slowly each one would take a little bit longer to load then the last. till finally i had installed em all... i restarted the comp & vista did its normal taking ages to configure updates thing & then windows loaded & i checked the updates & it said 1 available update! so i updated & it said successful!
    restarted the computer & surprise surprise... 15 available updates!!!!!*Twitch :twitch: all ones i have attempted to install over & over....:shadedshu so then i went into programs & features & selected installed updates & checked the list with the ones i downloaded & i was shocked to find that only 1 of the updates that i manually downloaded & installed was in the list!!!!*Mad Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me :mad:

im about 2 the point of throwing the bloody thing out a window!*Bang Head :banghead:
    i have tried almost everything i can think of.....*Confused Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me :confused:

is there a minimum amount of free space u need or ur C drive to update or anything???

i give up... please help me..... if u need more info just ask....

cheers*Toast :toast:

(files on the left are 1s i have downloaded & tried to install)

Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me [​IMG]

Firedomain, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

1. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me - Similar Threads - Help can't update

2. Can somebody help me? i can't open my windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can somebody help me? i can't open my windows security: It happened when after I Reset and then reinstalled the Windows.then anytime I try to open Windows security this message appears.can anyone help me?...
  3. Can somebody help me? i can't open my windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me? i can't open my windows security: It happened when after I Reset and then reinstalled the Windows.then anytime I try to open Windows security this message appears.can anyone help me?...
  4. Can somebody help me please

Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  5. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  6. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me: I also can't turn on the windows update service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-update-windows-i-tried-some-tips-but-i/4a396011-4e26-431c-b45b-c9e67440916d
  8. Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can't update windows I tried some tips but I can't update can somebody please help me: I also can't turn on the windows update service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-update-windows-i-tried-some-tips-but-i/4a396011-4e26-431c-b45b-c9e67440916d
  9. Windows can't boot up so I tried to reset it but I can't. Can somebody help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't boot up so I tried to reset it but I can't. Can somebody help me with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zaq2nd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5yd1l/windows_cant_boot_up_so_i_tried_to_reset_it_but_i/
  10. I can't update my pc someone please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't update my pc someone please help me: I can't update my pc someone help, please[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-pc-someone-please-help-me/bc1db2da-3f19-4bd1-b2c4-ce0558781b6c