Windows 10: HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

Discus and support HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, I know this sounds stupid but it was a while agoMe being me bought minecraft on my IMAC and then I saw I had a free copy of windows 10 so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsClue1ess, Jun 3, 2021.

1. HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

Okay, I know this sounds stupid but it was a while agoMe being me bought minecraft on my IMAC and then I saw I had a free copy of windows 10 so I claimed it, ON MY IMac. then It didnt work so I didnt think anything of it. now its 2 years later and I got a windows 10 computer and wanted to get it on this pc, AND I HAVE TO BUY IT NOW. Is there anyway I can get windows 10 edition back????

:)

ItsClue1ess, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 3, 2021
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER

1. HELP I CLAIMED MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON WRONG COMPUTER - Similar Threads - HELP CLAIMED MINECRAFT

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...
  3. Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on wrong account, Help!: I made a new windows account recently to play Minecraft Dungeons on my Switch. I just now bought Minecraft to play on a bedrock server hosted by my friend on my new windows account. I go to download/install it and it asks which device I want to download it to and shows no...
  4. How do I claim Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I claim Minecraft for Windows 10?: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 as you can see from below, but I don't really know how to claim it. Can anyone help?[ATTACH]...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?: Hello I bought Minecraft for JAVA many years ago and after releasing Minecraft for Windows 10, I wanted to claim it so I can play it with Oculus Rift too. The problem is - it says that code is already claimed and I don't remember which account I used to redeem the code from...
  7. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...
  9. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it: My code for Minecraft Microsoft 10 ver said that it was already claimed, yet i just now found about my free version of Microsoft 10. I own the Java edition since 2011 and never attempt to use the code until now. since I didn't even know that I had the code. Is there any way...
  10. I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong: Hello, About 5 months ago or 7 i claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website as the title says, and everything was going right until the reedeming of the code, i reeded it and the site just went white and i needed to refresh it. I needed to fill in the...