Windows 10: HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers

Discus and support HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have deleted all my sound drivers and I no longer have a “sound” option in my device manager, I can’t figure out where to re-download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelDevers, Jul 29, 2020.

1. HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers

Hello,

I have deleted all my sound drivers and I no longer have a “sound” option in my device manager, I can’t figure out where to re-download the driver.

:)

MichaelDevers, Jul 29, 2020

2. I hooked up my laptop to my TV with HDMI but there is no sound.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could be due to sound drivers may not be supporting.

I suggest you to run the hardware and sound troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the new window, click
      Hardware and Sound

• In the list of options, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

I also suggest you to update the sound drivers and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right click on drivers and select the option to Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Sound drivers listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now try to download the sound drivers from manufacturing website and check.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 29, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 29, 2020
  4. HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers

1. HELP! I delete ALL of my sound drivers - Similar Threads - HELP delete sound

2. Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound driver properly installed, but no sound at all.: Hi,My laptop suddenly couldn't play any sound at all. I tried reinstalling the driver using the one that provided from the manufacturer, restarting the services and restarting the system so many times and none worked. I would really appreciate any help for this, this is my...
  3. I have deleted my sound program. I have the Realtek and it says all drivers are current.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have deleted my sound program. I have the Realtek and it says all drivers are current.: I can share my computer PC info so I can get a dl. Any input is much appreciated. All the drivers across the board are up to date. I really think I deleted the program.I of course do not have a backup. Now I do, but that horse has left the barn....
  4. I have deleted my sound program. I have the Realtek and it says all drivers are current.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have deleted my sound program. I have the Realtek and it says all drivers are current.: I can share my computer PC info so I can get a dl. Any input is much appreciated. All the drivers across the board are up to date. I really think I deleted the program.I of course do not have a backup. Now I do, but that horse has left the barn....
  5. I have deleted my sound program. I have the Realtek and it says all drivers are current.

6. What are all these drivers and can I delete them? Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are all these drivers and can I delete them? Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OLA24GLB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2w0u2/what_are_all_these_drivers_and_can_i_delete_them/
  7. I deleted all my Drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted all my Drivers: So I reinstall windows 10 because my laptop didn't want to reset. But then all my Drivers got deleted and I'm using an EVOO laptop which doesn't have a website and I don't know what Wifi Driver to use or Bluetooth and I Cant use touchscreen no more and I can't even turn off...
  8. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13
  9. I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!

I deleted my Blue Yeti's Drivers! Help!: So last night I was being an idiot and thought if I would delete the drivers and reinstall them It would fix the problem (restarting the pc could have probably fixed this). I went to such lengths to get it back I reset my entire PC's settings, which still did nothing. Now I'm...
  10. No sound and all drivers are updated?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound and all drivers are updated?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have all drivers updated to the latest version and windows 10 updated to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-sound-and-all-drivers-are-updated/32e5149f-bb65-455e-a84e-6e8a1008c50c