Windows 10: Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!

Discus and support Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday i had problems with bluetooth so i updated the drivers. After a restart bluetooth disappeared and i couldnt turn it either on or off in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JakubPM, Dec 23, 2020.

1. JakubPM Win User

Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!

Yesterday i had problems with bluetooth so i updated the drivers. After a restart bluetooth disappeared and i couldnt turn it either on or off in the bluetooth settings, it was gone. So i searched in some forums for solutions. And somebody wrote that he deleted Bluetooth from device manager and from Programs & Features and that after a restart it worked normally and bluetooth was back. So I did the same, but it didnt work and now i dont have bluetooth on my laptop. :/ Does anyone know a solution? I´d be really happy to fix it.

P.S: i have an acer E5-575G-79AS laptop with Windows 10 and intel cpu.

:)

JakubPM, Dec 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth services and device manager

Hi Tina,

Having an incompatible driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth. To resolve such issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Bluetooth drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for
    an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to see troubleshooting steps for common Bluetooth issues.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!

1. Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager! - Similar Threads - Help deleted Bluetooth

2. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  3. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  4. I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager: i accidently uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager, my bluetooth wasn't working and i really need it due to my online classes is there any way to recover and fix my bluetooth....
  5. Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.: Hello.I looked at other solutions to similar problems and they all said when bluetooth doesn't work, I should directly uninstall from device manager, which I did, and it will automatically reinstall when I restart. I deleted it from the hidden files list and restarted, but...
  6. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  7. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  8. I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!: So the on and off toggle for bluetooth in settings disappeared after flashing my bios. So I did some troubleshooting to fix it no avail. I found a thread that recommended uninstalling bluetooth devices underneath the bluetooth tab in device manager, which I did...now the...
  9. Bluetooth and device manager help

Bluetooth and device manager help: I cannot use a Bluetooth enabled device on my computer for speakers and there is no option to connect that way when I select 'add a Bluetooth device.' I am running Windows 10 Home on a Gateway using Intel core i5-2320 CPU with 3.00GHZ. Installed RAM is 8.0 GB. The operating...
  10. Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager

Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager: I was trying to fix a problem with my Bluetooth and uninstalled something with Device Manager. Now Bluetooth is no longer visible under the Device Manager (after I selected hidden devices). How can I reinstall it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleted bluetooth from device manager