Windows 10: Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D

Discus and support Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows defender keeps warning me about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D.I used FRST.Logs are here:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OseLes, May 22, 2022.

1. OseLes Win User

Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D

Windows defender keeps warning me about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D.I used FRST.Logs are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T15f1QuEvd8AMQYP075byKzkD5thx5sk/view?usp=sharing

:)

OseLes, May 22, 2022

2. Plz help with Win32/Agent.ODG Virus!

Hello everyone,

I really need everyones help on this and i mean everyone.
    I got a virus...don't know where and this is the NOD32 Log for the last scan I did.

Scan Log
    Version of virus signature database: 3890 (20090226)
    Date: 3/21/2009 Time: 7:46:38 PM
    Scanned disks, folders and files: Operating memory;C:\Boot sector;D:\Boot sector;C:\;D:\
    Operating memory - Win32/Agent.ODG virus - unable to clean
    C:\pagefile.sys - error opening [4]
    C:\86e696d82a2416e691919cda5093e4\%temp%dd_msxml_retMSI.txt - error opening [4]
    Scan terminated by user!
    Number of scanned objects: 28674
    Number of threats found: 1
    Number of cleaned objects: 0
    Time of completion: 8:02:32 PM Total scanning time: 954 sec (00:15:54)

Notes:
    [4] Object cannot be opened. It may be in use by another application or operating system.

This is what has been happening:

• svchost.exe errors are conig up every 2 seconds.
    • Lost net connection
    • sound has been permanently disabled
    • Icons are faluty
    • Spreds on USB's...autorun.ini is in my schools McAfee Quarantine? (From my USB)
    Help plz! *Respect :respect:
    *Respect :respect:
    *Cry :cry:
    *Mad Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D :mad:
    *Mad Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D :mad:

<<Onafets>>, May 22, 2022
  3. dan-9-2 Win User
    Win32/Agent.ODG virus, please help!

My pc has become infected with the Win32/Agent.ODG trojan and my nod32 cant get rid of it, it tells me its unable to clean the file and the virus itself is becoming a real nuisance.

can someone please help me?

dan

dan-9-2, May 22, 2022
  4. Le Boule Win User

Le Boule, May 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D - Similar Threads - Help downloaded something

2. VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi.I have a fully up-to-date HP PAVILION laptop with Windows 11 HOME.I check for updates every day with Windows Update.The PC is protected with Malwarebytes Premium updated in the malware definitions several times a day; I always keep the Windows Defender virus definitions up...
  3. VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.

VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.: Hello I have been getting this message every time I start up or restart my computer I see people getting help on this issue and would also really appreciate help as well....
  4. Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D

Help! I downloaded something and got this virus: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D: I have ran several AV programs but the 3 files/warnings still appear every time on start up.They are: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.DBehavior:Win32/ExcludeProc.ABehavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IIs my system still infected?Here are my FRST...
  5. Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d

Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d: What is this ?????? It making my computer speed damn slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-virtool-win32-exclude-poc-d/02324526-38af-4abc-941b-4fa0bd63ba69
  6. Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A

Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A: Hi, for the past few days I've been getting notifications about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.A. I tried to remove them in windows defender but when I restart my laptop I get notification again. I tried using Malwarebytes and Avast but they are not...
  7. idk if i got a virus Help.

idk if i got a virus Help.: So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded something automatically the file name was "opensearch.osdx" is this a virus? I didn't open it and I'm wondering if i could still be...
  8. Help i tried to download more ram and got a virus!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help i tried to download more ram and got a virus!: I was falsely told to go to a internet site to download some ram, i run minecraft at 24 FPS, i need ram. How do i remove the virus?? my windows version is DELL!. Help! PS, is there any other place where you can safely download ram or a "DPU"?? submitted by /u/swanbp2...
  9. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  10. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...