Windows 10: Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

Discus and support Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Malvin R.H, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do

:)

Malvin R.H, Oct 6, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Forgot password....

I changed my aunts password on her laptop and I forgot it.

I tried opening up a cmd sheel and tried net user, but her name doesnt show up on the network. How can I change if from the bios or something?

lollerskater69, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

1. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button - Similar Threads - Help forgot email

2. I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password: Help I forgot my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/fdde63e2-138f-481d-a0ad-f1fffa4d2ad6
  3. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  4. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  5. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  6. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  7. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. forgot my computer and email password

forgot my computer and email password: I recently had to change my password for my computer because it makes me do that and i ended up forgetting it the next day and i also forget my email and email password and im stuck in this mess and i dont know a way i could reset or change it can someone help?...
  9. I forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password: Hello Microsoft, İ forgot my password i cant log in. Please help i dont want to delete my files.Please help it been a long time that i didnt have my pc thats why i forgot it please help...
  10. I forgot my Outlook Email Password

I forgot my Outlook Email Password: I forgot my Outlook password on my Micro Surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-outlook-email-password/89d588b4-0752-48ec-b4a2-771ae696b949"