Windows 10: Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue

Discus and support Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my memory are at high memory whenever i start up my laptop my memory keep rising up to at least 90% to 99% i try everything in youtube but nothing work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuperGuest5291, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue

my memory are at high memory whenever i start up my laptop my memory keep rising up to at least 90% to 99% i try everything in youtube but nothing work please if you know how tell me

:)

SuperGuest5291, Mar 7, 2020

2. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue

System and Compressed Memory High Disk Usage

Hi Yousef,

As you are facing issues with high system memory usage on your PC, we will help you with this issue.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue

1. Help i have a question how to fix high memory issue - Similar Threads - Help question fix

2. High Memory Usage and how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage and how to fix it: warning Message of 'High Memory Usage on Windows 10 Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-and-how-to-fix-it/bc9eb08d-ef4b-4272-adbc-c4a3347bacfa
  3. High Memory Usage and how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage and how to fix it: warning Message of 'High Memory Usage on Windows 10 Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-and-how-to-fix-it/bc9eb08d-ef4b-4272-adbc-c4a3347bacfa
  4. High Memory Usage and how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i fix high memory usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix high memory usage?: I don't why my memory usage is so high, my disk usage also tends to spike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-high-memory-usage/d91ff043-920a-4481-91cf-f668fc27ad3d
  6. How do i fix high memory usage?

How do i fix high memory usage?: I don't why my memory usage is so high, my disk usage also tends to spike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-high-memory-usage/d91ff043-920a-4481-91cf-f668fc27ad3d
  7. How do i fix high memory usage?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HELP PLEASE! At a loss for how to fix memory issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE! At a loss for how to fix memory issues: Hello, I really hope you can help me because I'm somewhat at a loss to fix my laptop. It is usable but is running a bit slow especially to open things - once things are open it's ok until it crashes and regularly crashes.Some of the errors I'm getting:1 BSOD and memory...
  9. HELP PLEASE! At a loss for how to fix memory issues

HELP PLEASE! At a loss for how to fix memory issues: Hello, I really hope you can help me because I'm somewhat at a loss to fix my laptop. It is usable but is running a bit slow especially to open things - once things are open it's ok until it crashes and regularly crashes.Some of the errors I'm getting:1 BSOD and memory...
  10. I need help fix high memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help fix high memory: my memory are at high memory whenever i start up my laptop my memory keep rising up to at least 90% to 99% i try everything in youtube but nothing work please if you know how tell me...