Windows 10: Help I have a update problem

Discus and support Help I have a update problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ill_Expression_7001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtb46/help_i_have_a_update_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ill_Expression_7001, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Help I have a update problem

/u/Ill_Expression_7001, Apr 8, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 8, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Help I have a update problem

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Help I have a update problem

1. Help I have a update problem - Similar Threads - Help update problem

2. I have a problem with updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  3. I have a problem with updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  4. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  5. I have a Problem. can someone help?

I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  6. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help I am having a problem with windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...
  8. Help I am having a problem with windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I am having a problem with windows update: So Recently I was trying to upgrade to the windows 10 November 2021 update and I keep getting this error 0x8007025d I have tried everything and it does not work please help...
  9. Help I am having a problem with windows update

10. I Have the same problem...HELP

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Have the same problem...HELP: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...