Windows 10: Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010

Discus and support Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I stupidly deleted Microsoft office 2010 off my pc yesterday not realizing what I had done until this morning. Now obviously I am unable to access my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatiwosBekele, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010

I stupidly deleted Microsoft office 2010 off my pc yesterday not realizing what I had done until this morning. Now obviously I am unable to access my emails, word and excel documents. The icons on still on the screen but look different. Is there any way of repairing the damage I have done from my system as I do not have the disk to hand.

:)

MatiwosBekele, Jul 31, 2020

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

https://support.office.com/en-au/ar...44c849&ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#__toc272139016

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Updater thinks that I have Microsoft Office 2010 even though I don't

Hi Bazinga,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

As per your concern about upgrading your PC to Windows 10 version 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your device (Press Windows + Pause Break keys)?
    • Are you trying to upgrade to version 1511 through Windows Updates?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you previously installed Microsoft Office Starter 2010 on your system?

I would like to inform that if you have installed Microsoft Office Starter 2010 previously and some of the office files which are not deleted might be causing this issue.

I suggest you to check under Programs and Features, check if Microsoft Office Starter 2010 is installed.

(Press Windows + X, click on Programs & Features, right click on it and click on
    Uninstall)

Check under Program files folder in C: drive (Usually where the operating system is installed) if there are any Office 2010 related files. If found shift delete those files.

For more information refer:
    Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010

Microsoft Office 2010 package

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

• Office 2016 Preview
    • Office 2013/Office 365
    • Office 2010 with exception Office Starter 2010
    • Office 2007
    Older versions of Office such as Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Resources: A
    look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Is Microsoft Office Starter 2010 compatible with Windows 10?

Please be aware that Office Starter 2010 is not supported. You will be prompted to remove it before the upgrade starts.

Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010 ad655b87-6d64-4f0a-9d83-e6e852bf4434.png

Andre Da Costa, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010

1. Help! I have accidentally deleted microsoft office 2010 - Similar Threads - Help accidentally deleted

2. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  3. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  4. No help files Office 2010 (F1)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No help files Office 2010 (F1): Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) Microsoft Access Professional 2010 v 14.0.7268.5000 (64-bit) Hello If I want help files in Access 2010 pressing F1 I am getting the following error box: I have follow all the steps in this threat but nothing works...
  5. I accidentally deleted Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted Microsoft office: I didnt know Microsoft word was a part of Microsoft office. And i didnt use Microsoft office (atlease i thought that) but now i cant download it anymore. It says i have to pay. What should i do and how do i re-install it? And do i get the documents back then? submitted by...
  6. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional: I have a new machine Dell Inspiron which had office 365 installed - I didnt need it - so I uninstalled it. I then started to install from the disc - Office Professional 2010 - the installation halted three quarters through with error code 25541 - failed to open XML file....
  7. Transfer microsoft office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer microsoft office 2010: I need to install my microsoft product to my new computer. The old computer has already been recycled. I have the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-office-2010/73973454-3e79-49c7-adf6-db29dee24f9b
  8. Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help to delete "Micosoft Office Starter 2010"???: I'm upgrading to Windows 10 from 7, but I cannot even find "Starter" let alone delete it. It's not in the list of programs and apps. Where else would it be hiding? Thanks, Larry...
  9. Accidentally deleted office 365.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted office 365.: I accidentally deleted all my office 365 programs. Is there any ways to recover them? Can't recover through Settings>Recovery, becuz my protection was off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-office-365/d81dc47a-4e70-4f47-8b8c-d50649f543f7"
  10. Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...