Windows 10: help i have app screen problem

Discus and support help i have app screen problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i have this problem since maybe a month in almost every app like teams, WhatsApp if any have a Solution for this problem please reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FRISK_26, Dec 15, 2020.

1. help i have app screen problem

/u/FRISK_26, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Problem with uninstalling and then reinstalling an app, plus major problem with Microsoft Jigsaw app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the Windows Store.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method2.

Method 2: Try resetting the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the following article
    (Except app troubleshooter
    ) and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Dec 15, 2020
  4. help i have app screen problem

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

help i have app screen problem

1. help i have app screen problem - Similar Threads - help app screen

2. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  3. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  4. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help I have a update problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I have a update problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ill_Expression_7001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtb46/help_i_have_a_update_problem/
  6. I Have the same problem...HELP

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Have the same problem...HELP: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...
  7. I have a problem with minecraft screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem with minecraft screen: When i lunch minecraft windows 10 theres no start or settings button and the only thing i can do is watching the main screen like the screenshot.I try to renistall the minecraft but nothing happens.Thank you in advance for your help[IMG]...
  8. Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!: Like I just uninstalled it and installed it again, as I was having problems with my photos shot thru my iPad, and they are not uploading to my PC anymore. But I noticed that when I uninstalled iCloud for Windows, the iCloud photos in the file manager is still there, no...
  9. Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!: Like I just uninstalled it and installed it again, as I was having problems with my photos shot thru my iPad, and they are not uploading to my PC anymore. But I noticed that when I uninstalled iCloud for Windows, the iCloud photos in the file manager is still there, no...
  10. i have problem with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem with blue screen: my laptop asus fx504ge 116615