Windows 10: Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities

Discus and support Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i seem to have somehow connected to Tec Utilities, The note on a drop down said 'Microsoft recomends a regular scan' 'Scan now' I clicked on this and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargaretBonthrone, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities

i seem to have somehow connected to Tec Utilities, The note on a drop down said 'Microsoft recomends a regular scan' 'Scan now' I clicked on this and I now cannot stop these notes from them, I am 84 years of age and am not technically minded.

When they asked for a payment I just signed off and thought I had deleted them but they keep coming back saying that they have scanned my computer and there are over 1000 problems. Every time I delete, but they keep coming back. I have seen other complaints on this site but I do not understand about App's or my sites/ programs or other things that are mentioned too check.

I will never pay anyone on line as I do not trust it.

Can I speak to someone who can talk me through these mistakes or problems?

:)

MargaretBonthrone, Mar 11, 2019

2. Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini

Hi Rich,

There are multiple reasons why you won’t be able to connect Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini to your laptop. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Have you checked the Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini system requirements?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 11, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 11, 2019
  4. aikonN8 Win User

Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities

Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities

1. Help. I have been conned by Tec Utilities - Similar Threads - Help been conned

2. I have stuck in BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have stuck in BIOS Utility: Hi, so i have been stuck in BIOS Utility and i can not exit it so i watched some tutorials but nothing they kept saying that you have to do something with CSM Support but i do not have that option anywhere can somebody help me?...
  3. I have stuck in BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have stuck in BIOS Utility: Hi, so i have been stuck in BIOS Utility and i can not exit it so i watched some tutorials but nothing they kept saying that you have to do something with CSM Support but i do not have that option anywhere can somebody help me?...
  4. I have stuck in BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. Help, I think I have been scammed

Help, I think I have been scammed: I received today numerous pop ups telling me that Microsoft had locked my computer due to a security breach and urging me to contact Microsoft on 020 7097 4845 to sort it out. I did so believing it genuine. I spoke to an Asian gentleman who, I thought, helped me sort out...
  7. I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LativianHeat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwdt7k/i_have_been_talking_to_microsoft_support_for/
  8. Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently: I can't seem to use the letter r or the semicolon, I also cant press backspace, I've had to resort to copy-pasting the letter r and highlighting the word I want to delete. This all started when I was playing Roblox phantom forces. This is a very annoying problem and I need...
  9. sapphire my tec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sapphire my tec: how to un install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/sapphire-my-tec/5a623946-192c-4cce-ba73-d3db7714f128
  10. HELP! Have I just been scammed??

HELP! Have I just been scammed??: Last night I got an alarm that said "Windows Immediate Action Alert & Alarm" complete with warning sounds. It said I needed to call 877.242.8595 immediately to work through this issue. My computer was acting up all day, screen turning milky white, freezing up, I couldn't get...