Windows 10: Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

Discus and support Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have done A LOT of messing with settings while trying to boot my pc..idk why it's been stuck on the spinning circle. I am so lost at this point,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bobbielynjordan, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

I have done A LOT of messing with settings while trying to boot my pc..idk why it's been stuck on the spinning circle. I am so lost at this point, please someone?? I have an hp stream 11 and I'm clueless...

:)

Bobbielynjordan, Aug 2, 2018
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Messed Up!!!

Ok but if I put ATI flash on a disk with the bios file how would I start up with the card in? I can't see anything. all sorts of messed up colors, artifacts and whatnot is all over my screen.

SlipSlice, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Messed with Bios settings. Please Help

I Changed BIOS OS mode selection setting from CSM to "UEFI and Legacy." Now laptop boots to blank screen. No bios splash screen. I hear the optical drive being recognize and the fans turn on. Fans intermittently
    speed up and slow down.

Samsung NP365E5C-S05US with Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit installed on an SSD. Bios version P07ABF.

-unplugged ac adapter and battery, pressed power button to drain system, reconnected and still nothing

-tried putting a windows 10 pro, 8, and 7 installation disk in. I can hear drive spinning but still blank screen

-tried f2 f8 f12 at start up but no response

-popped out ssd and tried rebooting, nothing

I made a stupid mistake. Guys please help me!

jstevens19822, Aug 2, 2018
  4. RAW
    Raw Win User

Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

Help me clean up this mess

Wires everywhere...looks sloppy.
    How would you clean up this mess?
    I hate the right hand side of this system, I wish the GPUs PCIe plugs were on the cards ends and not the top..
    Suggestions?

Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part! RAW2500KEVGA670s1.jpg

Thema:

Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

1. Help! I have messed up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part! - Similar Threads - Help messed messing

2. Disks are messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disks are messed up: There is this computer, more specifically a Life Digital Zed PC running Windows 10 Home, with 4 GB RAM, Intel® Celeron N3350, Intel HD 500 GPU, and more specs, and there's a drive problem. As you know, all important system files are always in Drive C:/, whereas Drive D:/ and...
  3. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  4. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  5. Messed up bootloader/BIOS/UEFI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed up bootloader/BIOS/UEFI: Hello. I had Debian installed. Yesterday I installed Windows because I needed it for a program. Windows killed my GRUB. I reinstalled GRUB and accidentally removed the windows bootloader?. GRUB won't recognize that a bootloader is in /dev/nvme0n1p2. And If I boot and press...
  6. I Messed Up My First PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Messed Up My First PC: Messed up my first PC I was almost done installing windows to my SSD from my usb. But I accidentally pressed the restart button on my pc. Now every time I rearrange my boot priority, i get the same message. “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected...
  7. Settings messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings messed up: My system settings reset for some reason and can’t restore them. This has caused me to not be able to connect to any WiFi, etc. I need help ASAP since i cant use my computer properly...
  8. My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.: Split from this thread. My factory colors have changed and U can not see anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-monitor-settings-are-messed-up/8173aca1-3ee5-4ed2-b1f9-f5efc6b6a8be
  9. Help! I have f**ked up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! I have f**ked up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!: I have done A LOT of messing with settings while trying to boot my pc..idk why it's been stuck on the spinning circle. I am so lost at this point, please someone?? I have an hp stream 11 and I'm clueless... 115235
  10. Messed up Bios settings. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Messed up Bios settings. Please help: I Changed BIOS OS mode selection setting from CSM to "UEFI and Legacy." Now laptop boots to blank screen. No bios splash screen. I hear the optical drive being recognize and the fans turn on. Fans intermittently speed up and slow down. Samsung NP365E5C-S05US with Windows...