Windows 10: Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

Discus and support Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Please, I need help fast. I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete Previous Version of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BorisZarkov, May 8, 2021.

1. Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

Hello! Please, I need help fast. I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete Previous Version of Microsoft from the storage. I have windows 10 if that will help. I wanted to post some screenshots, but I don't have a screenshot folder :. Please reply fast, because I word to do. Have a nice day :

:)

BorisZarkov, May 8, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Why don't the old versions of software get deleted when updating?

Most of the Microsoft ones are looked at as updates.
    The Java ones... you have to delete the versions you don't want.

There are ways to clean up the listing... manually or by some software.

EDIT: Some is poorly written software that does not clean up after itself, too.

95Viper, May 8, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 8, 2021
  4. Valeriu Win User

Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete... [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

1. Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete... - Similar Threads - Help Previous Version

2. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  3. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  5. I don't have Microsoft store.

I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  6. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I don't have a question, I have a request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a question, I have a request: Hey Guys,After installing the upgrade this morning, I noticed that I have a new icon in my desktop tray.After logging in, this app continually goes red and asks me to login again.Microsoft should fire the moron that created this app.Charles*Moved from feedback....
  8. I don't have a question, I have a request

I don't have a question, I have a request: Hey Guys,After installing the upgrade this morning, I noticed that I have a new icon in my desktop tray.After logging in, this app continually goes red and asks me to login again.Microsoft should fire the moron that created this app.Charles*Moved from feedback....
  9. HELP!! I CAN'T DELETE THIS FILE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ADMIN!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP!! I CAN'T DELETE THIS FILE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ADMIN!: [ATTACH] I can't delete this file, even though I have admin. I've tried to change the security permissions, but it doesn't work. Please help!...
  10. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it: I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get...