Windows 10: Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

Discus and support Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I booted up my pc and now got this error and I did a start up repair. A system restore so far and no luck :/ submitted by /u/Haloman100 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Haloman100, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

I booted up my pc and now got this error and I did a start up repair. A system restore so far and no luck :/

submitted by /u/Haloman100
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Haloman100, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

inaccessible boot device

Ciao,

here is a list of commone causes (and resolutions) of this BSOD:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inaccessible-boot...

Please let me know if any of those worked for you.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Dec 6, 2019
  3. error :inaccessible boot device

hi

on the point 1 why should I boot from windows 8.1 CD/DVD ?

this problem is with windows 10 .

the error I get when I boot the system is

inaccessible boot device
    I followed the steps to run a repair ,,, and after finishing all the steps of repair the computer restart automatically and the same blue screen with the same error . I think theres no way at all to solve this problem .

jakobismail, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Dlambert Win User

Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

Inaccessible boot device

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but maybe you can have a try. Windows operating system backups a working registry for recovery purpose. You can perform registry backup restoring to fix the inaccessible boot device error. The pre-condition is that you can access to the Advanced startup opotions of your PC. You'll need to use the command prompt.
    Also, steps are a little bit complicated. However, if you follow the guide strictly, no mistake should be made. You can Google how to restore from Registry Backup, or refer to this article for help. Inaccessible Boot Device Lenovo.
    Regards.

Dlambert, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

1. Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error - Similar Threads - Help got Inaccessible

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. i just got the error 0x803F700F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  5. i just got the error 0x803F700F

i just got the error 0x803F700F: Just today i logged on i see my licence key is deactivated. The key itself is from windows store. Not sure why it suddenly decided this. So what's the fix for this?Can't upload the images it's fails everytime....
  6. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  7. Inaccessible boot device error

Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  8. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  9. Hello, I just got this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I just got this error: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." That is the error I'm getting whenever I start up my computer. It just started happening today. How do I fix this? One thing that might...
  10. Inaccessible Boot Device HELP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device HELP.: I open the computer and the blue screen showed up and it says "inaccessible boot device" and ANY option from Troubleshoot doesn't work! Including System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt and Startup Settings (I can't even open in any of the Safe...