Windows 10: HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into...

Discus and support HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CarlosSpicyWeiner99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarlosSpicyWeiner99, Dec 21, 2020.

1. HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into...

/u/CarlosSpicyWeiner99, Dec 21, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 21, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 21, 2020
  4. mlee49 Win User

HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into...

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into...

1. HELP! I just installed my new 3080 and after 10 minutes of updating drivers my PC ran into... - Similar Threads - HELP installed 3080

2. I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...: After installing New windows Update on my Windows 11, My pc started to lag really hard and when I saw the task manager first sign was the disk space usage 100% and then normal and again spiking. Then I ran sfc /scannow command to check if there was any error and there was, so...
  3. I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just recently updated my laptop with the new windows Update and after installing that...: After installing New windows Update on my Windows 11, My pc started to lag really hard and when I saw the task manager first sign was the disk space usage 100% and then normal and again spiking. Then I ran sfc /scannow command to check if there was any error and there was, so...
  4. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update: This happened a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the machine to use it much since the update. I was looking for some info, a file I had created some time ago. Actually, it is a series of files entitled "HOW TO" and it contains a mass of files copied from here and...
  5. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update: This happened a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the machine to use it much since the update. I was looking for some info, a file I had created some time ago. Actually, it is a series of files entitled "HOW TO" and it contains a mass of files copied from here and...
  6. HELP! I need serious help. My machine just downloaded and installed a new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I just ran the PC health checkup on my Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just ran the PC health checkup on my Desktop computer: It reported that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements for Windows 11. It states that my processor Intel i7-7700 doesn't meet the requirements although on Microsoft's support page list the I7-7700 is supported. It meets all the other requirements. Anyone else have this...
  8. I just ran the PC health checkup on my Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just ran the PC health checkup on my Desktop computer: It reported that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements for Windows 11. It states that my processor Intel i7-7700 doesn't meet the requirements although on Microsoft's support page list the I7-7700 is supported. It meets all the other requirements. Anyone else have this...
  9. I just updated my drivers...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just updated my drivers...: I just updated my drivers (Realtek (R) Audio and AMD High Definition Audio), I rebooted my pc and it's starting to sound really weird, like an earrape audio, but I don't know what to do submitted by /u/Andypro69 [link] [comments]...
  10. Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thankyoukanyverycool [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epg6x7/please_help_with_my_new_build_i_just_finished/