Windows 10: Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it...

Discus and support Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ihavzdaloopsbrother [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ihavzdaloopsbrother, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it...

/u/Ihavzdaloopsbrother, Dec 5, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD loop

Hi Shiva,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The BSOD Stop Code that you mentioned has several factors linked to it which can be explained as below:

• This BSOD error occurs when WinLogon or (CSRSS) Client Server Runtime Subsystem are causing a BSOD or it could be Winlogon or CSRSS are corrupted.
    • You can also get this error from a corrupt or failed Windows update.
    • This error code 0xc000021a can also point towards Malware.
    • The error will cause an continuous boot loop.

If you have tried everything and none works then the only option for you is either to reinstall the windows using a CD or USB and performing a clean install or custom install.

In clean install you would have a brand new windows as it comes from the factory or out of the box where as in custom install you will have all your documents saved in Windows.old folder however any programmes and software installed would be lost.

Please let me know if that helped you.

Ankur Srivastava, Dec 5, 2020
  4. nxjl18 Win User

Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it...

BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it...

1. Help I keep getting boot BSOD looped and it fails to download windows from clouds and it... - Similar Threads - Help keep getting

2. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  3. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  4. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset from cloud failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset from cloud failing: Affernoon. I am attempting to reset from cloud, but getting an error that the files could not be downloaded. I have confirmed internet assess. Anyone have suggestions....
  6. Downloading from Cloud?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading from Cloud?: My computer is downloading picture files into my computer and I don't know why. It says NBCore.exe is downloading from OneDrive and I don't know why. Can someone advise me as what I should do? Thanks RAB...
  7. BSOD Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  8. Boot loop and BSOD.

Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  9. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  10. Windows bsod boot loop

Windows bsod boot loop: Hey guys hope someone here can help me before I go mad. I built my new gaming pc and she was running smoothly until windows did a automatic update (without my permission) now nothing works. I keep getting hit with this error 0xc0000034 message which tells me that there is an...