Windows 10: Help!! I lost some of the system icon

Discus and support Help!! I lost some of the system icon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Everyone, I know I delete some of the system font. So it happen like the picture, how could I fix this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeNghia3, Sep 29, 2019.

1. LeNghia3 Win User

Help!! I lost some of the system icon

Dear Everyone,

I know I delete some of the system font. So it happen like the picture, how could I fix this Help!! I lost some of the system icon c36faa41-32ea-49f1-b4c0-2006066ea791?upload=true.png

:)

LeNghia3, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Windows 10 system icons not showing.

Hi,

The concern you have encountered with system icons may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest that you go through the taskbar settings by simply followwing the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    • Click Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

If the solution did not work, we suggest running System file check. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder,
    and then replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    on this
    link
    to perform the task.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards

Alden Rey, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Help!! I lost some of the system icon - Similar Threads - Help lost system

2. Some icons in system tray are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some icons in system tray are not working: Some icons in system tray are not working. When you click them the app or function will respond and close only. If you toggle the on WIFI for sample, it will on then immediately turns off. Same goes when you click on the battery icon it will show you its window then...
  3. Some icons in system tray are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some icons in system tray are not working: Some icons in system tray are not working. When you click them the app or function will respond and close only. If you toggle the on WIFI for sample, it will on then immediately turns off. Same goes when you click on the battery icon it will show you its window then...
  4. Some icons in system tray are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need some help with some icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  6. Some programme Icons have lost their picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programme Icons have lost their picture: [ATTACH] Doesnt appear to be a reason. Several have just stop displaying correctly but when they are on the task bar they don't show at all even though they ar eon the task bar...
  7. May i get some help with desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    May i get some help with desktop icons?: hello, 1st post here. i used a vista theme pack that made all my icons be vista styled, but i want to change them back to their defaults. i tried in the settings to click "restore system default" but it didnt work. how can i restore my icons? submitted by /u/BunKuro...
  8. Some of Icons in my system is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some of Icons in my system is not working: Some of my icons are not working, when searching for app in cortana apps icons are not showing , only font visible also when browsing , some of icons in the website is not working. showing rectangular box only. Help me plz...
  9. I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost some startup icon after restart windows explorer: Before Restart >> [img] But i try to restarted explorer.exe after i got Windows explorer (Not Responding) i lost Nvidia and Realtek Speaker icon [img] Can someone help me. i dont want to Sign out and Sign in to fix this issue because explorer.exe keep self restarted. i...
  10. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....